February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options

Replies

• MeOnlyBetterX60
    MeOnlyBetterX60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it you can do it you can do it. Don't give up you will look fabulous and it will all be worth it in the end. No more poor me get up get out and enjoy this beautiful world. Don't worry about the scale
  • ctJemm
    ctJemm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So in!! I can do it, have done it, and will do it again. -10 lbs by march 1st? #bringiton
  • mandee067
    mandee067 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will try this challenge :# I am 31, will be 32 in March, so this is perfect timing. Current weight 237lbs, I gained all my weight back after gastric bypass in 2006 :\ I didn't get down too low (only to about 155lbs lowest), so I feel like it was a waste. I am only 5'3" so I would like to get down to 130lbs at some point! But I was very happy at 155lbs. see you next Monday to weigh in :)
  • ahnissi
    Options
    It's great that you're all so supportive towards each other. I'm only 8 pounds from my target weight, and Myfitnesspal (and other websites I've checked on) say I should only go with .9 a week.. So I won't be joining but I'm rooting for you all!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    @namaste1987‌ Will you be creating a group? If not, I could make one up real quick. :wink:
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Just what I need, thank you!

I'm Stacey, 35 for a couple more weeks and was 200 as of Sunday, that's my weigh day so I'll be logging in then. I gained back a good bit of what I lost falling off the wagon and not counting calories for about 7 months so I'm picking up and just trying to hold myself to small goals. 10# challenges do stack up.

Goal weight, depending on how I feel and how clothes fit I have some wiggle room. Right now I'm aiming for 60-80lbs off depending on body composition and fat %. I looked at the "suggested" weights for my height and can't say I agree so we'll just see what works best
  • B00kw0rm09
    B00kw0rm09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I put dinner in the crockpot before work so I'm not tempted to eat everything in reach when I get home. I'm making Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili from Skinnytaste.com. It's AMAZING! I discovered last night that on the MFP "recipes" section, you can copy and paste the link to the website, and it will automatically add all the ingredients for you and calculate the calories and nutrients based on the serving size you choose. So easy.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    B00kw0rm09 wrote: »
    I put dinner in the crockpot before work so I'm not tempted to eat everything in reach when I get home. I'm making Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili from Skinnytaste.com. It's AMAZING! I discovered last night that on the MFP "recipes" section, you can copy and paste the link to the website, and it will automatically add all the ingredients for you and calculate the calories and nutrients based on the serving size you choose. So easy.

I never knew the recipe function did this. I will have to try it. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • cariym
    cariym Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight 187, 5'7. I would love to be down to 177 by march 1st!
  • laurbieh
    Options
    Is it too late to join?! I'm Laura, 32 years old and since having my last baby I've been hovering 160#. My goal is 135. Im a mother of 3 and work two part time jobs! Motivation, accountability and consistency is what I need!!
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in on this challenge!! I'm looking for people that log daily...it's always motivating to have people that will help you stay focused and accountable.

Anyone is free to add me as a friend. I gained 19lbs over the last year and I would like to ultimately lose 30lbs this year. :smile: Which I know is completely do-able ... so count me in
    HW: 279
    CW: 173
    GW: 140 or below...
    I'm 5'2"
  • jlf1978
    jlf1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I weigh 326 pounds right now
  • Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I am 23 years old, currently weigh 228.6, started at 253, have a goal weight of about 175 (depending on how I look/feel when I get there), and I am 6 ft tall =) I am definitely in on this!!!
  • tink_jess
    Options
    I'm in too!
    My name is Jess
    I will be 35 at the end of Feb. So that's a great goal for me!
    I'm 4' 11" I weigh 165. Down from 183. My ultimate goal weight is 125 but 150 is my next goal.
    I was doing good but have done a major face plant for several months. But I'm ready to get going again. My new size 8 pants have gotten tight. I just don't feel comfortable in my own skin or clothes anymore and need to do something about it!
  • whitneyliddle
    Options
    I'm a couple days late but I want to do this with yell! I weighed in on Sunday and am trying to lose 25th. Losing ten by March 1st would be so awesome.
  • littleladyn4961
    littleladyn4961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Cindy. I'm 34 years old. This is great because I need motivation to remain committed to my diet. I am active and workout a lot but do not eat as I should. I am 5'0 and about 180... My big goal is to be 130, strong and healthy!!
  • rani_ghy
    rani_ghy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in ..my weight is 136 and my height 5.3..but my problem area is in my tummy ..its 36.5 inch..so my goal is down my ab 32..thanks so much
  • amyo7368
    Options
    If you don't want to do zumba class (tried myself and hated it) do it on YouTube did an hour today and loved it!! Hope everyone else has had a good day!!x
  • Lisa836
    Options
    Count me in! I'm Lisa.. 28 yrs old and 5'6"... Weighed in at 148 this am... Need motivation to keep going! Aiming for 135!