February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options

Replies

• junebugamp
    Options
    I'm in! I am 21, my height is 5ft 2cm and I'm 153lbs this is the perfect thing to help keep me motivated and to get me off the couch
  • ParanormaLauren
    ParanormaLauren Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Accountability! I'm totally in.

I'm 31, 260lbs., 5'4". My goal weight is 125lbs. I'm in a weight loss challenge at work with a really nice chunk of change as some incentive over these next couple of months, but ultimately I want to go shopping for my wedding dress next year with a little less fear.
  • PrincessWilliam
    Options
    Hello, unhappy with my weight (146lbs, 5ft 7) and want to be a proper skinny *kitten* by my birthday in March. Trying to do 1200 calories a day... bon chance tout le monde...
  • Hazy_Daisy
    Options
    I'm in. I'm Hayleigh, 26, 5ft 2 and 180 pounds. Just signed up for MFP as I've hit a major plateau with my weight loss. Let's get going!
  • laurrens
    laurrens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! Lauren, 23, 5ft 8 and 205 pounds! - using MFP again as sick of strugglign to get into my STRETCHY jeans!
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am in I am 38. And weigh about 306. I want to get down to 150. I can't remember when I was that small. I need as much support as I can get.
  • theresa_1424
    theresa_1424 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 34 and am currently 182.2 pounds, and am 5'5. My goal weight is 140. I'm a mother of two little ones (4 months and 21 months), so, this will be a good challenge for me! Good luck to everyone.
  • brandonandmonicathach
    Options
    I am in.
    I started using MFP two weeks ago and am down 11 pounds, I still have 139 to go but these little challenges help
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a tough challenge but one I want to take on! Current weight is 240.6 and I am 5'7". I have a mini vacation in March, may require a swimsuit for the hot tub so any little bit helps!
  • blur81
    blur81 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    In..
    This is Giuseppe, 33y.o., from beautiful Italy.
    194lbs this morning.. My goal weight is 164lbs.
    I'll try losing my first 10lbs by March 1st.
    If an Italian can do it everybody can do it ;)
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yeah bring it on! I'm 25, 5'3 and weigh 131lbs. My goal is to get to 113lbs by end of March so I need all the support and motivation I can get lol. Good luck to you all :) xx
  • thankful85
    thankful85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im in! Im 29 - current weight is 145. My ultimate goal is 130 but I've stalled over the past couple of months. Ive slacked off on the exercise too so I am getting back on track this month with t25 and running on the treadmill. 10 lbs is probably going to be impossible in a month for me but I'll be happy with any change and am here for the support!
  • jkintu
    jkintu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Jackie and i am definitely in!In my part of the world its Monday already and i weighed in at 220!!Goodness me! Would like the 10 gone by March! Will be on holiday in December and am soon tired of XL!!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have a little over 30 lbs to lose before summer. This is exactly the accountability that I need. I'm looking forward giving and receiving support.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Doubt I can lose that much in a month but I'll try. I'm 35, 5'10 and need to lose 55lbs. I play competitive tennis and would love to be in better shape for tournament season. I will do my first weigh-in tomorrow
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started my weight loss journey two weeks ago. I just turned 30 so I'm trying to get fit again. My starting weight 2 weeks ago was 152. Today my weight is 145. Most of that is water weight, but I'll take it! I'm not trying to lose 2 pound per week, just one pound per week, so I don't know if i'll lose 10 pounds by March starting today, but any weight lost is a success in my eyes.
  • TiffG4U2NV
    Options
    I'm in...I'm 37 and today weighed in at 187. Gotta get motivated! I'm pushing for 10+ lb loss.
    Let's do it!
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Right on everybody! It is so great to see so many of your smiling faces ready to take on this tough challenge. It is all about making awesome food choices and getting our sweat on!! As of this morning, I am down to 199lbs! I can't tell you how amazing that feels as I haven't been here in a looong time! No matter what life throws at me this week, I have had my little victory, so bring it on!
    I am going to make it a habit to set a mini goal for myself each week and set out to accomplish it by next weigh in Monday. This week, my mini goal is to complete my workout schedule. I have pre written all my workouts this week onto a calendar and my goal is to complete and check off each one without excuses!
    By the way, if you haven't heard of Yoga Booty Ballet, look it up and try it out! I bought the DVD's a while ago and have recently just started. It is so fun, doesn't even feel like exercise, except you will be sore the next day!!! You will love it if you like dancing and yoga!
    Alright everyone, keep up the amazing work! You are all gorgeous inside and out, so do this for yourselves and no one else!
  • cjhastings77
    Options
    Love this challenge! Hi everyone I'm Cynthia. I am 179 as of today and would like to ultimately be at 135. So I like this challenge. Count me in
  • STAYSEAH
    STAYSEAH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!