February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options

Replies

• zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 28 5'5 weighing about 174llbs & I'm diabetic. Losing weight can be such a struggle and I've never really managed to get to my ideal size but I'm so determined to do it properly this time! Have lost 5llbs in 3 weeks with healthy eating and gym sessions regularly.
  • RachelGDT
    RachelGDT Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 228 as of yesterday morning. Just want to get serious with my weight and health, and I want to be done with the roller coaster! I have an overal goal of 90 pounds but 10 by March 1. B)
  • amainsurance
    Options
    My name is Sheri and I am 5'3" and my current weight is 218lbs and I am definitely up for the 10lbs lost for March 1st :)
  • CooperJC24
    CooperJC24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight 229, 6'0". I have a new fitness watch that is helping me out :)
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in please! I'm 165bs and goal weight is 140lbs. I might not hit 10lbs because I don't have a huge amount to lose and only 4.5 weeks until 1st March - however I'll have a good go! Mini goal is to lose 15lbs before April 1st.
    I'm following 5:2 plan. Feel free to add me - and will there be a Group to 'Check in' with?
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Wanting to lose 63lb so this challenge will help keep me on track!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Do you have a group for this challenge yet? If not, do you need help making one? I was 173.6 yesterday morning - would love to lose 10 by March 1st. Ultimate goal is 135. I have three boys (12, 9, 6) and my husband at home, so needless to say, I'm the only one trying to lose weight in my house! lol
  • lindas2008try
    lindas2008try Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My name is Linda, I'm 5'6", 61 years old. I lost 56# on Nutrisystems in 2008 and have kept most of it off all these years. :D I've had my ups and downs (starting in 2011) because we're never cured and it's always something we need to work on. My photo is from my son's wedding this May and I felt great at 151!

I recently quit my job, have been home a lot, been bored and too near the food and started boredom eating. So, between that and the holidays I've put on 15# which I want to lose. Tracking here on MFP really seems to help me.
  • daisychain50248
    Options
    Joined in yesterday. Feeling super defeated this morning. Weighted 197 went I left for vacation on Christmas day. Havnt weighted myself since been doing fitness pal for 13 days today and staying in my goals. Weighted this morning and its 197. Feel like I've been running and haven't gotten anywhere. I don't know how much I weighed when I got home. Need some motivation for sure.
  • ccody1211
    Options
    I'm in! I'm Christy. 33yrs old. Height 5'4". Current weight 155. Lowest weight was 133 about 2.5 yrs ago. My job had a free fitness center and classes on my lunch break helped me so much. Left that job 2 yrs ago, no more fitness classes, then a year ago my doctor switched me to new anti-depressants that caused me to put on weight fast (needless to say I'm not on those anymore!). I haven't been able to get it off, I need motivation and accountability. I also lost my job last month and being home bored and stressed out isn't good bc I eat too much. My goal weight is 140. Help me get there! Starting P90X DVD set today.
  • PerkisPower
    PerkisPower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Don't see any guys on here but I would love to participate! My name is Jordan and I am 26, 6 feet tall and 192 lbs. Been lifting heavy the past 4 months and actually gained 3 pounds since then. I feel much stronger but could stand to lose 8-10 pounds to really feel comfortable and content with myself. Going to attempt to cut carbs in half and start running on the dreaded treadmill. 10 lbs might be difficult for me but I'd love to lose 8 and get down to 184.

Great idea op!
  • beeleeve2014
    Options
    I'm in! My ugw is 125 and right now I'm 200. I want to be 125 by sept or oct.
  • PerkisPower
    PerkisPower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ccody1211 wrote: »
    I'm in! I'm Christy. 33yrs old. Height 5'4". Current weight 155. Lowest weight was 133 about 2.5 yrs ago. My job had a free fitness center and classes on my lunch break helped me so much. Left that job 2 yrs ago, no more fitness classes, then a year ago my doctor switched me to new anti-depressants that caused me to put on weight fast (needless to say I'm not on those anymore!). I haven't been able to get it off, I need motivation and accountability. I also lost my job last month and being home bored and stressed out isn't good bc I eat too much. My goal weight is 140. Help me get there! Starting P90X DVD set today.

P90X is my standard weekly workout. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    My name is Katie, 26 y/o, 5'7.5", 174 lb. I'm down 8 pounds since New Year's (yay!), but 5 of those pounds were in one week due to shedding water weight. Now the hard part is starting.

I just don't feel confident and like myself at this weight. I don't know my ultimate goal weight, but right now my goal is to get under 160 - I haven't been that in years and oh my gosh it will feel so good!!!
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can I still join in? I'm 35, 5'10", and currently weigh 202. I'm trying to reach 175 by my vacation June 1st. I've weighed as much as 283, lost 80 lbs then had a baby, got down to 184 (1 damn pound short of losing 100!) then had another baby and didn't do very well keeping my weight gain in check. Long story short I was back up to 240 again. This time I want it off for good and I would love a little help and support along the way! Congrats to the other new mommies in the group!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm in... My name is Kelly and I'm 43. I weigh 174 (5'5" with lots of muscle from being a volleyball player) at the moment and I'd ultimately like to be around 150 for my wedding in August. I will not look like a stuffed sausage in my wedding dress! LOL
  • sosoleeroy
    sosoleeroy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Today is Tuesday January 27th. I started my journey yesterday. I weighed 133.8 lbs and am 5'2" (62 years young). I had great success with MFP last year. I lost 40 lbs and then I went crazy and stopped tracking. I slowed down on my exercise routine and a year later I have have gained 10 lbs. I truly know what it takes to lose and I am in this race with all of you. My treadmill and shoes better get ready for the workout because here I come!
  • jessdunn40
    jessdunn40 Posts: 36
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea, I am Jess and I am 27, 5'10 weigh 166 I have started at 176 at the beginnng of Dec. My goal is just to lose the fat and gain the muscle. I'll be out of state but I can way in after Vday when I get back. I only use my scale, because all scales read different so I stick to one. I got a 7 yr old and 1 yr old and super busy. So, think a group would be a great idea to help everyone stay on track :smiley: add me if you like.
  • insanefile
    Options
    I'm in too! 5'8", 210 lbs as of this morning. I totally need help to stay motivated, was going strong for 2 weeks and fell off the wagon so to speak this weekend. 10 lbs.. Let's do this!
  • Hadahsah6
    Hadahsah6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm loving these posts. Count me in. I'm 39, 5'6" and currently weigh 197 pounds. My 1st goal is to get down to 175. I'm a mother of six (6) and consistantly on the go, the struggle is real, but I'm down for the challenge. Thanks.