age you were first dumped

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Never dumped by a Boy but I was dumped by my Best friend of 7 years when I was 22 because her new Husband didn't want her hanging out with me anymore! Worst dump I could ever think of, I cried for days! :cry: :confused:
  • IntoTheBlue24
    IntoTheBlue24 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Never dumped by a Boy but I was dumped by my Best friend of 7 years when I was 22 because her new Husband didn't want her hanging out with me anymore! Worst dump I could ever think of, I cried for days! :cry: :confused:

Holy cow that's awful!
  • IntoTheBlue24
    IntoTheBlue24 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped, but I did dump a boy I was dating at 16 for someone else. I ended up marrying him so I don't feel too bad.
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    21. Skewed my view on relationships tremendously. If I could erase time, I'd go back to those 3 months and take a magic eraser to them :-P
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was about 18, pure *kitten* that relationship was. It was around 1 1/2 years at that point.
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    I have never been dumped married my one love at 21 and been married 18 years. My siblings hate me because although I am oldest I was never able to heal them from their broken hearts never having been through it myself.

One right of passage I am not too unhappy to have bypassed.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I was 17 and we had been dating for 3.5 years. It was for the best, but totally broke my heart. Moved 10 hours away and never looked back!
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    17 or 18 xD I forgot.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I was 6. Randy lived around the corner. He dumped me because he liked Wendy better.

Then, really I was 13, Andy dumped me because my parents would not let me go out on school nights. Started going with Wendy, yep the same Wendy.
  • Renee0887
    Renee0887 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    18. We were together 1.5 years, worked at the same place but went to different high schools. He broke my heart...tried to hook up with my best friend.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

That happened to me in high school when my best friend's boyfriend didn't want her talking to me anymore. She "broke up with me" with a note in the lunch room. Really hurt. We're friends again and have been for over 10 years, but we arn't as close as we were before that.
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    16 He was 14. Summer romance and we talked every night until November. Then he was out and didn't every call me back. Broke my heart. He started dating (and subsequently married) a girl in university. I couldn't compete with that much of an older woman!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped, but the first time that I... cordially parted ways with someone that I was dating was when I was 17 y/o. I was quickly (2 months later) in another relationship with a different man. The relationship was off and on, but I officially called it off when I was 19. I've been, luckily, single, by choice, ever since (21y/o). I'm just too young to be wasting time playing games. :smiley:
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Maybe I shouldn't be reading this if I'm in a relationship now
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Deipneus wrote: »
    There were just friendly this-isnt-going-anywhere breakups. No one got dumped. Got married a long time now and she's stuck with me.

Never dumped, but only ever had two relationships. I had one of those mutual break-ups you described at 25. Then I got married a couple years later and lived happily ever after. <3
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I think it was 11 , Little Jamie Jenson punched me in the mouth. I was heart Broken over that girl.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    some harsh stories there :o
    my 1st g/f was called Tracey, when she met the dog walking guy she didn't even tell me I was dumped, I found out through my sister, that hurt
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped. But I did dump my high school b/f when we went to different colleges. I tried not to like the gorgeous sophomore down the hall... But he was dumped before Thanksgiving break. :|
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    18 after six months. I was sad, but I got over it.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I was 25 for the first one that really freaking HURT! We had been together a year and a half. He totally broke my heart. I had a rebound relationship and eventually got over it but it took a long time.