age you were first dumped

Options
13»

Replies

• HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was 16, he was 19. We dated for 5 or 6 months and I was in totally head over heals in LOVE!!! One Sunday at church, I was upset because he didn't call me all weekend. He got up and walked away from me and that was it, it was over; no explanation, no apology, no goodbye. He acted like I didn't exist. I was devastated and cried over him for 4 years...pathetic, I know. Eight years later we got back together for 3 months, long distance, but I realized he was the one for me and I got the closure I needed.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    one of my daughter's told me that her boyfriend had dumped her, what upset her her that he'd got it in before she did so she was trying to get back with him so that she could dump him! young love can really mess with our heads
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Never been dumped. 1st Bf ever and now his my husband :)
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    15... First serious relationship. Left me after he got what he wanted.
  • ole232323
    ole232323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was 17 it lasted 9 months. He dumped me because "we didn't know each other and we weren't getting to know each other we were just going out to have fun" sounded like a sad excuse to me. A week later he had a new GF who was better looking and smaller than myself :\
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    @baconboobies‌ Sad :(

I've always been the "dumper". I feel bad for that but why continue on with someone that isn't going to last? I am proud to say that all my ex gf's were a better person than when I first met them, except for the small handful of crazies :confounded:
  • elephant2mouse
    Options
    @TrailBlazerMN‌ it happens haha. I was a dumb teenage girl.
    Forgot to add, he did the whole didn't actually break up with me, just stopped talking to me, then made out with my best friend a week later. Hahaha.
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    @baconboobies‌ Now that's cold. I've never done anything like that. I would of at least offered my best friend to you so everyone could make out with someone :wink:
  • elephant2mouse
    Options
    @baconboobies‌ Now that's cold. I've never done anything like that. I would of at least offered my best friend to you so everyone could make out with someone :wink:

@TrailBlazerMN‌ Eh I've made out with his best friend since then. ;) actually his best friend is one of my really good friends now... Which is weird considering we used to hate each other.
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options