MFP Girls Not Interested Problem

Options
Burt_Huttz
Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
Hello Fitnesspal,

I have made several forum entry postings this morning to provide support and motivation and informational posts for attractive women's fitness journeys.

I do not know why, but I have not received the friend requests or the scantily pictures from any. I think it is clear to them my interest.

Why the web-site is not working properly. I think there is maybe an upgrade problem that is stopping the intimate conversation?

Thank you,
Burt

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    They should get this fixed right away! ;)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    there are actual attractive women here? I thought the few that were just used some fitness model's photo shoots as their avatar.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    there are actual attractive women here?

Photoshop helps too.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    To the men who say of fitness models there is the one in this entry in the forum at the very top. There are lots. The one at the top have the satanic symbols on her headscarf so is probably for fun as a young woman but still discharges responsibility to cover her hair as is right.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I believe you neglected to input your payment information. Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Paypal.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    deuce-bigalow-did-you-say-steak.gif

I've been trying to send my pix for days...have you not received!? ^^^ Oh, good, it's working!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You should send them all this:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your response to my post of (insert date here).

After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to participate with me in a pleasant conversation.

This year, I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejections. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting suitors, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will assume the position of suitor for your affections immediately upon your receipt of this letter. I look forward to hearing from you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Sincerely,

(insert your name here)
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    To the men who say of fitness models there is the one in this entry in the forum at the very top. There are lots. The one at the top have the satanic symbols on her headscarf so is probably for fun as a young woman but still discharges responsibility to cover her hair as is right.

Its a supernatural beanie....it's a protection symbol!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I believe you neglected to input your payment information. Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Paypal.

I am not the fool. This web-site does not have the SSL signatures at the top of the bar for the address string. You may be of pretty but I don't wish to have the internet robbers take my credential and security is of most importance. This is why for my password I use 4ngryB3ar because the letters and numbers are hardest to guess for brute forcing.

For the smugglesnack I like the response you have written and will use it for the conversations. Thank you.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Hello Fitnesspal,

I have made several forum entry postings this morning to provide support and motivation and informational posts for attractive women's fitness journeys.

I do not know why, but I have not received the friend requests or the scantily pictures from any. I think it is clear to them my interest.

Why the web-site is not working properly. I think there is maybe an upgrade problem that is stopping the intimate conversation?

Thank you,
    Burt

Noodz incoming.

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    OH BURT........................................sigh.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Entice them with a large cocktail.
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    what is this all about? i wantz to noseeee
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

supernatural-casidontunderstandthatreference.png
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

supernatural-casidontunderstandthatreference.png

lmao!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    It's not just the attractive women that aren't interested. I'm struggling to get excited about what you sent me. Until then, no nudes for you.

This does not make senses. This is another beautiful woman with legs of a hairy goddess but now who tells me that I cannot have the photographs. Can I give you fitness words or shoulders to cry on until your thoughts of me turn to affection?
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    is this a srs post or nah? trolling?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    It's not just the attractive women that aren't interested. I'm struggling to get excited about what you sent me. Until then, no nudes for you.

This does not make senses. This is another beautiful woman with legs of a hairy goddess but now who tells me that I cannot have the photographs. Can I give you fitness words or shoulders to cry on until your thoughts of me turn to affection?

As long as you're offering shoulders, I'll take one. Pork, please. I'll make carnitas.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

I am not the fool. This web-site does not have the SSL signatures at the top of the bar for the address string. You may be of pretty but I don't wish to have the internet robbers take my credential and security is of most importance. This is why for my password I use 4ngryB3ar because the letters and numbers are hardest to guess for brute forcing.

For the smugglesnack I like the response you have written and will use it for the conversations. Thank you.

Paypal is always accepted. Cash is better...leave it behind the dumpster at McDonald's on Fourth at midnight tonight. Unmarked, in a duffle bag. Don't wait for me after you drop it off.
This discussion has been closed.