I cannot stand it when.....

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    People who don't respectfully know how to share a sidewalk and instead act like its a game of chicken to run you off it or make no room to accommodate everyone using it.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    When people say fml.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    When people say things like "I did this but it sucks..." and shows you a painting like the Mona Lisa or something waiting for your "Oh no it's amazing!!" response knowing along it is *kitten* amazing... :P

Completely agree! Had a girl on my feed today say something about doing grad pictures in a cap and gown . . . then, "I hate how gross I look"

Really?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Actually I find it more funny than annoying when guys skip back in the " _______ the poster above you" threads to respond to girls only and trying to chat them up online. It's like a bad bar scene. lol.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    When grocery shopping and people park their carts sideways in the isles and then walk 30 feet away from them and pretend they don't see you looking around as you move their cart.
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    People who don't respectfully know how to share a sidewalk and instead act like its a game of chicken to run you off it or make no room to accommodate everyone using it.

Oh, my god, I hate this SO much! And you can't even blame it on 'cultural differences'. Haven't we all learned in America that we walk, drive, bike, everything on the right? So, if I am walking on the right side of the sidewalk, you should be on the left side (me looking at you), and we pass by with no issue.

I see it a lot of times as a territorial thing - like, "watch me make this white *kitten* move for me".

I try to stand my ground, but if I have to go around them, I will throw out a "thanks for moving, *kitten*" comment as I do.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    When grocery shopping and people park their carts sideways in the isles and then walk 30 feet away from them and pretend they don't see you looking around as you move their cart.

Bumper carts if you have no glass ;)
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    amykay9377 wrote: »

Oh, my god, I hate this SO much! And you can't even blame it on 'cultural differences'. Haven't we all learned in America that we walk, drive, bike, everything on the right? So, if I am walking on the right side of the sidewalk, you should be on the left side (me looking at you), and we pass by with no issue.

I see it a lot of times as a territorial thing - like, "watch me make this white *kitten* move for me".

I try to stand my ground, but if I have to go around them, I will throw out a "thanks for moving, *kitten*" comment as I do.

Just shoulder them. Really really hard. Or if that hurts, elbow does the trick too :)
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    <- Definitely has shouldered people before to get them to realize they were blocking an entire isle.
  • amykay9377
    Options

And then as soon as you either lay a finger on their cart to move it (I do this with a loud "excuse me"), or when you tap it with YOUR cart to move it, they freak out all over you! If you had moved the first three times I said "excuse me" I wouldn't have to touch your cart!

• amykay9377
    Options
    When bosses, who know for a fact that you are taking Friday off, pile on a bunch of work on you on Thursday at 4:45pm. Man, I got more important things to do than to take on a new project, when all the other ones aren't done yet!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

Bumper carts if you have no glass ;)

HAHA I like that idea!!

• ladawn4519
    ladawn4519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't like some of your posts
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    When someone asks me to translate Spanish for them. I do not know SPANISH! Stop assuming because I'm Mexican.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When someone asks me to translate Spanish for them. I do not know SPANISH! Stop assuming because I'm Mexican.

Que sera, sera.

Let me know if you need help with that.

• DisneyDarling108
    DisneyDarling108 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people keep laughing hysterically over something that really wasn't that funny all along.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    I hate it when people keep laughing hysterically over something that really wasn't that funny all along.

You can't decide what's funny to someone else, sorry :\
    Just going to have to learn to deal with that one, even if you end up in some really awkward moments.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

¿Que?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    people who are mean to any service worker
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    french Canadians that hate Canada and think quebec is superior

lol bye we wont miss you