velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    People do not return shopping carts
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    velocityc6 wrote: »
    People do not return shopping carts

And, rather than parking the cart near a curb or up at the front of a parking spot, they leave it behind someone's vehicle, or in the MIDDLE of an empty parking spot so that the driver has to move it to get in or out of a spot.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    when my coworker who is the biggest brown-noser and I cant stand tries to make small talk with me

Lol, trying to dig info out of you to go to the manager with? xD
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    msh0612 wrote: »
    When people lick their fingers to get a grip on paper or money then hand it to me. ugh.

Even worse than that? Sweaty boob money. I volunteered at a bingo hall for a fundraiser a few times and ladies would always reach in their bras to retrieve money - Ladies- it's not a wallet!!! Ick.
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Standing in line at the post office.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    When people give a 3.5 or less in the "rate the person above you 1-5 thread"... man, that crowd can be tough.
  • kbogucki67
    kbogucki67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When people use loose and lose incorrectly. It's supposed to be:
    People "lose" weight. My clothes are fitting "loose".
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    when my coworker who is the biggest brown-noser and I cant stand tries to make small talk with me

Lol, trying to dig info out of you to go to the manager with? xD

lol I wouldn't doubt it but he asks the the weirdest stuff like where I got my lunch...he was quite upset that I did end up returning after maternity leave to go back to work!

Ah, they want your job?? What a douchepotato.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    tcallejas wrote: »
    People expect you to do things they don't do themselves.

YES.
  • glwage
    glwage Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I work out at a small local gym and I hate it when people hog multiple pairs of dumbells
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    People are braggers and always try to one-up your accomplishments!
    Or One up your ailments! "You think YOU'RE sick? I've been in the toilet all day!" ugh!
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When the mall kiosk workers practically chase you through the mall to buy stuff you don't want or need.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    People reply to game threads on forum post over and over and over and over because they either don't get the answer they want or need THAT MUCH attention.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    People are braggers and always try to one-up your accomplishments!
    Or One up your ailments! "You think YOU'RE sick? I've been in the toilet all day!" ugh!

OMG THIS!!

I'm just going to make myself a little tent out of sheets and camp out in this thread.
  • Sinistrous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    People reply to game threads on forum post over and over and over and over because they either don't get the answer they want or need THAT MUCH attention.
    Correction: "Date the user above you/marry/bang/etc threads", the other game threads with words can be fun.

ETA: Eeep, typo.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    free1220 wrote: »
    I hate it when I am making a right on red and people making a left just about take my nose off!

I hate it when I'm making a perfectly legal left-hand turn and some idiot makes a "right on red" into my path without stopping and looking, as required by law.

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    msh0612 wrote: »
    When people lick their fingers to get a grip on paper or money then hand it to me. ugh.

Even worse than that? Sweaty boob money. I volunteered at a bingo hall for a fundraiser a few times and ladies would always reach in their bras to retrieve money - Ladies- it's not a wallet!!! Ick.

Just when I thought I'd finally repressed all those memories of working at a restaurant in high school.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Pepul that kan't spell gud
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    When people give a 3.5 or less in the "rate the person above you 1-5 thread"... man, that crowd can be tough.

Hahaha! I don't know why this is so funny to me. Maybe I've been rated 3.5 too many times. lol

• TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    efink85 wrote: »
    People who want to ax a question. No, you may ask a question.

Similarly, people that pronounce it nu-cu-lar instead of nu-clear