Busy mom's fun at home fitness!

Options

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    ifely wrote: »
    Hello I'd like to add you to my fitness pal for support and motivation. I'm a Mom of a 1 yr old and three months pregnant. I am trying to find other myfitnesspal buddies who are busy Moms like me that are trying to get regular/ Daily workouts and healthy eating into their busy schedule, seeing other busy moms log in daily is major encouragement. Thanks!

Regards,

-Fely

Ps) thanks for creating this thread! I've sent friend request to some of you already thanks.

Welcome Fely!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Good weekend. I got some more spring cleaning done but broke the broom. So off to buy a new better broom that can handle my strength LOL :D

You must be as strong as Thor!

It was from Walmart so I don't think it was the best quality broom. My shoulders do feel the workout of sweeping the garages though. Definitely feeling the delayed onset muscle pain today.

• jm216
    Options
    Walked my dog with my walking buddy this morning... And just finished cutting the grass... Time to squeeze in some edging... Then quick shower and pick up the kids from school....Spring is AWESOME!

Jill
  • Mariya_Stewart
    Mariya_Stewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's awesome! I can't wait for the beach as well. I've been to a zumba class today :)
  • jm216
    Options
    Yeah, it's awesome! I can't wait for the beach as well. I've been to a zumba class today :)

Nice job!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Just a quick run this morning but I have a few baskets of laundry waiting to be folder. Shoulders were aching from sweeping but now they are better so tonight will be lots of folding. Maybe I'll do it standing on the half ball.
  • jm216
    Options
    Just a quick run this morning but I have a few baskets of laundry waiting to be folder. Shoulders were aching from sweeping but now they are better so tonight will be lots of folding. Maybe I'll do it standing on the half ball.

I was achy this morning too...
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I have been running shorter but harder to try to increase my speed. My bottom is so aching I am having trouble sitting still at my desk.
  • jm216
    Options
    I have been running shorter but harder to try to increase my speed. My bottom is so aching I am having trouble sitting still at my desk.

:D Hope you're better today!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Yes. Taking a rest day today. Talked hubby into going for a long walk with me tomorrow morning.
  • jm216
    Options
    Today was a great day...and tomorrow will be warm too. Happy Spring!

Jill
  • Mariya_Stewart
    Mariya_Stewart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here is the same :) We've been to a small excursion yesterday and we're preparing for walk later including the stadium. Love the spring :)
  • jm216
    Options
    Here is the same :) We've been to a small excursion yesterday and we're preparing for walk later including the stadium. Love the spring :)

Sounds like you're gonna have an Sunday!☀️☀️
  • jm216
    Options
    You can tell when it's nice outside...the yard looks nice, and the garage is clean...but step into the house and wham! Time to tornado tidy before breakfast. Have a fantastic Sunday!

Jill
  • ashie0914
    ashie0914 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I have been doing YouTube workouts, "the lean machines 10 minute workout" they have all different variations from fat blaster workouts, arms, tummy, bum ect... All 10 minutes! A lifesaver when a busy mum!
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    4 mile walk with hubby on Saturday was a nice start to the weekend. :) We saw a large red crested woodpecker.
  • jm216
    Options
    ashie0914 wrote: »
    Also I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I have been doing YouTube workouts, "the lean machines 10 minute workout" they have all different variations from fat blaster workouts, arms, tummy, bum ect... All 10 minutes! A lifesaver when a busy mum!

Love quick workouts! Will check them out.
  • jm216
    Options
    4 mile walk with hubby on Saturday was a nice start to the weekend. :) We saw a large red crested woodpecker.

That's so cool!
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is gonna be great...I can feel it, can you?

Jill
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I hope so. Got up extra early to get 2.5 mi. in but work is getting hectic so I have to keep my stress hormones in line.