Busy mom's fun at home fitness!

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,916 Member
    One of my favorite songs has the lyrics..."I love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections..."
    We need to work on liking our perfect imperfections
  • jm216
    I walked the neighborhood with my friend and my dog....30 minutes of exercise for all and a great time chatting! This is my kind of workout!
  • SamberryC
    SamberryC Posts: 25 Member
    jm216 wrote: »
    One of my favorite songs has the lyrics..."I love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections..."
    John Legend - All of Me.

I always play that song when I'm doing the house work (especially hovering ha). It's just a great song and gets me moving :) even if I'm not in a particularly up beat mood.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Love that song but this morning the real song was lyric was "slip sliding away". WHen is SPRING finally going to show up :#
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    24ggb7o9r2ye.jpg
  • jm216
    SamberryC wrote: »
    jm216 wrote: »
    John Legend - All of Me.

I always play that song when I'm doing the house work (especially hovering ha). It's just a great song and gets me moving :) even if I'm not in a particularly up beat mood.

Love it Sam!
  • jm216
    Tat, we can't see the picture..:(

Lizzy, it was like a mini blizzard this morning...glad it didn't stick to the street! Enough already!
  • jm216
    Tat, I can see you picture now!!! Screaming calories.... Love it!!!
  • jm216
    Thank you laundry, dishes, and cooking. Thanks to you I hit my goal of 10,000 steps by marching & folding laundry, putting dinner together for tonight and for tomorrow, and baking birthday cake.
  • jm216
    I ate like a pig yesterday...so guilty I couldn't log it all.... Today is a new day though!
  • Lizzy622
    We didn't gain the weight with ONE bad day. Yesterday was a weird day since it snowed and there were 2 inches on the road so it was just not safe to go out. I did my walk/run after work but then i didn't feel like cooking dinner. Scrambled eggs and rye toast was our dinner. I have to try to get more veg in today.
  • jm216
    Thanks Lizzy! :)
    We got some light sleet this morning...quick dog walk in...now to take on the day!

I agree with your more veggies today!
  • Lizzy622
    Icy with a dusting of snow over the top but I still got 5,000 steps in before work. :)
  • jm216
    Great Job Lizzy!! Isn't it awesome to be 1/2 way to 10,000 steps before work?

I'm dog sitting for the next few days, so Roxie is loving her play week with Molly. They got their exercise in, and I'm at 7388 steps already!

Jill
  • Lizzy622
    Nice going Jill. :D
  • jm216
    Thanks, Lizzy :)

• jm216
    Will walk 2 dogs this morning, then clean bathrooms before my son's 14th birthday party on Saturday... Bring it on!!
  • Lizzy622
    I had sprints this morning and boy do they kill. You never realize how hard it is to keep running for 60 seconds for the 5th time. I made it with 10 sprints.
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    I bought a zumba fitness game for our playstation and do it with my four year old daughter for 20 minutes when i can. She loves doing it with me cuz its just dancing but it's a great work out!
  • Lizzy622
    Exercising with the kids is great. My son is home this weekend and we will probably do a 4 mile loop on Sunday. He did Cross country in high school so he really pushes me. Now is the time to get your daughter into loving exercise.