Be honest... you add 'hot' people

Options
MoJokes
MoJokes Posts: 691
Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

Replies

• Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I usually add anyone and see if they interact and if they don't I then delete them.
  • MoJokes
    Options
    same for me...

I however also delete those who bang on about prsonal things on their status. It is their profile so they can do as they wish, however as it annoys me i delete them.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I don't because I don't actually believe that a lot of pics on here are rea. I base it on what kind of person i perceive them to be.
  • MoJokes
    Options
    Thats a good point.

Who knows who is real? Looks can alter another persons mindset however...
  • Vinyarddog
    Vinyarddog Posts: 67
    Options
    I have added hot people, people who don't have their own picture as a profile pic (and nothing else in photos) - I don't think I add just hot people , I add everyone who wants to add me !

Add away
  • frogtech
    frogtech Posts: 1
    Options
    people actually add people ??
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I will say this, I find myself mildly attractive. I have been on here for about 6 months intermittently and got 8 friend requests the whole time when my pic was a lawn gnome...Interacting on the threads and everything...change my pic to my face? BAM! 40 requests in a couple days....LOL, the internet.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I add people pretty much solely based on whether or not we have similar goals or whether or not I feel I can help them in some way. I like having friends who are serious about strength training or achieving some badass goal. I do happen to have a lot of hot men (and women) in my news feed, and it certainly doesn't hurt my feelings, but that's not why I add them.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't add anyone, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with what they look like. I like smart, funny people.
  • MoJokes
    Options
    @ gnome, its so damn true.

Now last year when i had a picture of me that was attractive, i got loads of adds. Now.... NADA. i truely beleive that its one of the factors and probably not spending much time on mfp!... its either or

i will now add you for that reason ahhaha
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

You do, it seems.

I add people based on whether they seem like someone whose contributions and posts I want to read.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    If people added me based on hotness I would be a very lonely person.. They probably add me because of overall awesomeness. ;)
  • MoJokes
    Options
    Sometimes i do... but look at my list.. i have 6 friends... so i go for quality of people rather than looks... as looks are great but some people come out with a lot of *kitten*.

I'd love to have a few knowledgeable people on board!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I don't add anyone, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with what they look like. I like smart, funny people.

mine.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I add people who show themselves to be intelligent, interesting and have a great sense of humor.

I don't really care what they look like.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I add people who have the same goals as I do not based on how they look. Not here to pick up, here to get healthy and be fit and looking for support that way.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Majority of my friends have been added for mutual interests/goals. None were added because they're pleasing to the eye. I should probably clean mine out today, cheers for reminding me! :drinker:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.

Glad I'm one of the three
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Nay! I add people who happen to have similar interests and weight goals as I do.