Be honest... you add 'hot' people

Options

Replies

• Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    No I send requests to ppl with the same kind of food problems/allergies.
    I can't be bothered to add a message most times so they don't want me.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I don't add people.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never turned down someone that has given me a FR. I'm usually pretty happy that they gave me one in the first place!
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I add people who show themselves to be intelligent, interesting and have a great sense of humor.

I don't really care what they look like.
    Same here!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    No i add people w ho are gonna help me support me i dont care what they look like im married not here for looks, dating or anything else.............im here to focus on weight loss.............
    i just deleted a skinny person who looked anorexic and thought she was all that s o
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    No, I only add people who seem no-drama and want to actually get more fit. Who on earth can tell who's "hot" just based on some photos of anyone in the world...? That would be strange, and really unreliable!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I add people who are smart and funny. It just so happens that they also provide plenty of eye candy. Lucky me.
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    I add people who are attractive AND people who seem to have a good personality. And I don't reject friend requests based on appearance.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Of course all the people I've added are hot. Duh.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I add everyone , but if after a week or two we have no interacted I start deleting.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I have a small group of eclectic friends and while I understand you are using "hot" in terms of physical appearance, I think they all exhibit of varying degrees, "hotness." A few friend requests I have received seemed to be out of no where since I don't post that frequently except in the song game. I prefer goal oriented friends and am fortunate not to have any moaners and groaners. A few friends have a sly and wicked sense of humor like myself which I appreciate.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    If people added me based on hotness I would be a very lonely person.. They probably add me because of overall awesomeness. ;)

duh.....that is why i added you.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    No i add people w ho are gonna help me support me i dont care what they look like im married not here for looks, dating or anything else.............im here to focus on weight loss.............
    i just deleted a skinny person who looked anorexic and thought she was all that s o

Your contributions to the MFP forums provide me with endless entertainment. Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I don't reject or add friends based on their appearance. Humor, smarts, and wit go a long way with me...it just so happens the people on my list are hot as well. :drinker:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't add anyone, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with what they look like. I like smart, funny people.

Exactly.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    i add anyone that wants to be added
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

I don't add people at all to be honest.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Nah. Not quite that shallow. At least not yet. Ill accept anyone that adds me, and it entirely depends upon their interaction and dedication whether or not they stay on the friends list.

It's always the quality of the friends you have over the quantity and how "good" they look.

If you are here to just add hot people you aren't here for exactly the right reason.
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I seek/add people who I think I can relate to. I stay away from 'hot' people. Hot people... Ew, gross. :grumble:
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I admit I have a lot of eye candy on my FL. So what?! I have a great group of friends that provide support, motivation & tips.

I rarely accept FRs & have very few friends.

I do not accept any requests with reference to PB! And creepy guy ( u know who u are) if you're reading this, you can go do exactly as I told u in my reply!!