Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I feel like Obi Wan Kenobi...

Palpatine has an uprising, I flee to Tattooine and now nearly all the Jedi have been killed off, Annakin has turned to the darkside (@tincanonastring shaved Gary) and the rebel alliance is in hiding (Batcave).
    But Leia is a princess with connections to the inside (one of my favorite members was made a moderator) and there's a New Hope.

Now we wait for Luke Skywalker to come and restore freedom to the galaxy.

Love the comparison!! Nice!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Gary, I'm sad to say, is no more. Poor guy got in a tussle with a Gillette Mach 4 and lost.

This makes me very sad...

Will there be a memorial service?

peeps-burning-1.jpg

Oh My Gosh! I truly laughed out loud in my office! :D

@tincanonastring

What is that? Chicken on a stick?

Roasted Peep

I was going for "appropriate funeral pyre" or perhaps "burnt offering". I'm of Swedish heritage, my ancestors were all about those Viking memorials, haha.

Yes, the funeral pyre pleases me greatly. LOL
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yep, it's in the sink. New Year, New Beard. That's what my grandma always used to say! I shaved it off on Jan. 1 to coincide with updates in my fitness and nutrition regimens. Only the 3rd time in 13 years my chin has seen the light of day!

Confession: The next time someone compares me to Hayden Christensen, I'm gonna lose my ish and come after all y'all!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's in the sink. New Year, New Beard. That's what my grandma always used to say! I shaved it off on Jan. 1 to coincide with updates in my fitness and nutrition regimens. Only the 3rd time in 13 years my chin has seen the light of day!

Confession: The next time someone compares me to Hayden Christensen, I'm gonna lose my ish and come after all y'all!

Christensen was the worst casting choice since Luke's aunt's seventies style jean jacket.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what any of you are talking about and disavow any involvement in posts which may violate the MFP guidelines.

Confession: I'm totally lying. Glad to see you're all continuing this thread!

No judgment! Good to see you.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Palpatine has an uprising, I flee to Tattooine and now nearly all the Jedi have been killed off, Annakin has turned to the darkside (@tincanonastring shaved Gary) and the rebel alliance is in hiding (Batcave).
    But Leia is a princess with connections to the inside (one of my favorite members was made a moderator) and there's a New Hope.

<3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Gary, I'm sad to say, is no more. Poor guy got in a tussle with a Gillette Mach 4 and lost.

peeps-burning-1.jpg

@tincanonastring

Roasted Peep

I was going for "appropriate funeral pyre" or perhaps "burnt offering". I'm of Swedish heritage, my ancestors were all about those Viking memorials, haha.

Gary goes to Valhalla?
  • Carlos_421
    Options

peeps-burning-1.jpg

@tincanonastring

Roasted Peep

Gary goes to Valhalla?

Funny...I would have guessed he was Irish.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Christensen was the worst casting choice since Luke's aunt's seventies style jean jacket.

That jacket was a then contemporary wardrobe choice. (and yes I was 8 when Star Wars was in theaters the first time and I may or may not have had a crush on both Luke and Han)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

peeps-burning-1.jpg

@tincanonastring

Roasted Peep

Gary goes to Valhalla?

Exactly, LOL.
  • tincanonastring
    Options

That jacket was a then contemporary wardrobe choice. (and yes I was 8 when Star Wars was in theaters the first time and I may or may not have had a crush on both Luke and Han)

Confession: My imaginary friend was Princess Leia.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I confess - I had to google that...and I don't see any resemblance.
  • Carlos_421
    Options

Exactly!! So it makes me think of the seventies instead of a long time ago in a galaxy far, far...wait...nevermind...
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I confess: I had Princess Leia Underroos - who remembers? I also had Wonder Woman!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

I confess: I had Princess Leia Underroos - who remembers? I also had Wonder Woman!

The question is, who DIDN'T have Wonder Woman underoos?
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Yeah, he turned the origin story of the best supevillain in the history of cinema into a trainwreck of emo douchiness.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yeah, he turned the origin story of the best supevillain in the history of cinema into a trainwreck of emo douchiness.

I agree with that. He was HORRIBLE... :s
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

The question is, who DIDN'T have Wonder Woman underoos?

Neither of my little sisters... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

*giggle*