Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    No, Kelly, not yet. I am working on it, though.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    That's promising, Manning sacked at his own 7. Why did I bet on this game? I could ignore it if I hadn't.
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I confess that I get a little excited that some of the longer term residents of this thread respond to a newbie like me. :)
    I also confess that I hate weaving in the ends of my knitting with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but really love the striped look and may or may not have at least 3 projects complete except for the weaving in.

Edited to Add:
    @pofoster21 Am I still ghosted? Apparently when I signed up I pretty much put my profile on lockdown, and I wonder if that did it. I just changed it

Doesn't look ghosted to me. So, how bored will you have to be with bed rest to do the weaving in? My daughter is knitting a striped lap blanket right now. I am not a knitter, but I would like to learn. I just need to make time.

I've been doing some weaving in, and then giving up as bored, then picking it up. It will get done by golly. lol. Knitting is something you either get or you don't. I find the knittinghelp.com and knit picks videos super helpful if I run across something I don't know.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Ack! Manning ran for a first down. Ugh.... I hate myself for betting on this game.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oh, for pity's sake...I can't take this. Now Brady has been sacked deep in his own territory. I am going to have to turn this off...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    And I am still stuck on 1699.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I am woefully short on protein, so I baked tilapia to go with the potatoes. Mistake, because the potatoes are to heavy to eat with the fish. It's done and I ate it, but won't do it again.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    1700???
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Oh come on!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I get a little excited that some of the longer term residents of this thread respond to a newbie like me. :)
    I also confess that I hate weaving in the ends of my knitting with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, but really love the striped look and may or may not have at least 3 projects complete except for the weaving in.

Edited to Add:
    @pofoster21 Am I still ghosted? Apparently when I signed up I pretty much put my profile on lockdown, and I wonder if that did it. I just changed it

Doesn't look ghosted to me. So, how bored will you have to be with bed rest to do the weaving in? My daughter is knitting a striped lap blanket right now. I am not a knitter, but I would like to learn. I just need to make time.

I've been doing some weaving in, and then giving up as bored, then picking it up. It will get done by golly. lol. Knitting is something you either get or you don't. I find the knittinghelp.com and knit picks videos super helpful if I run across something I don't know.

I don't know if I would be able to get it or not. I have bad fine motor skills when working with both hands. I can build a dollhouse, but not play a piano. I'll try it someday.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Edited to Add:

I don't know if I would be able to get it or not. I have bad fine motor skills when working with both hands. I can build a dollhouse, but not play a piano. I'll try it someday.

I like to knit and do all craft things but no time...one of these days I'll pick it up again. My mom knits like a fiend.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Edited to Add:

Somehow I marked you 'ignore'. I didn't know I could do that. I unignored you but I confess I do have folks I am going to mark 'ignore'. I am quite excited by this newfound skill.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Oh come on!

Good try!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Edited to Add:

Nope it was something I did.... And please, we LOVE new people. We get tired of ourselves sometimes (some would deny this...).
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Why does 1700 seem so far away?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I am bored and am going to see if I can get this thread to page 1700 today. @pofoster21 are you going to help me?

Working on it!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    POF, maybe your 8000th post will put us on page 1700!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am woefully short on protein, so I baked tilapia to go with the potatoes. Mistake, because the potatoes are to heavy to eat with the fish. It's done and I ate it, but won't do it again.

Really? I eat cajun talapia and a baked potato with mushrooms whenever I go to Ruby Tuesday's. Love it. Haven't been there in months since I quit drinking....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Yes, Kelly, good try. I am not resigned to buying the gift card for my cousin. The Broncos defense is on it today. Oh, well, it will make her happy and she's been having a tough time lately.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Sheesh this page is stubborn