Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

I'm just bummed they stopped making rice crispy treats cereal, I loved that stuff
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

I'm just bummed they stopped making rice crispy treats cereal, I loved that stuff

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like something I could eat by the handful box full!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

Well done! I would like to be there one day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

Woot!!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member

That's fantastic!! Well done :smiley:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    kecmw25 wrote: »

That's fantastic!! Well done :smiley:
    Great job!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    quote="bkhamill;36219338"]

Well done! I would like to be there one day.[/quote]

You will be soon! I know you can!
  • raymax4
    So, we got into the Chicago Marathon.
    That's 5 full marathons for the year (scheduled/ran so far).

Why am I not skin and bones? Oh yeah. I love to eat... :/

That's a lot. My mind can't wrap it self around one.
  • raymax4
    Thank you for celebrating my victory with me!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

Awesome! Can't wait til I can say that.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    PRed my 5K tonight! 35:53

Great job!
  • Oberon21

Yay you!!! You are SUPER GREAT! ❤
  • Oberon21

Excellent!
  • momof4girls48
    momof4girls48 Posts: 41 Member
    I love protein and went over today even though I did 30 minutes of exercise. It was all good and lean.The strong thing is it has me projected to weigh less in 5 weeks when I do that. Why have I lost no weigh in almost a month...well maybe 1/2 a pound.
    Crazy!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    I love protein and went over today even though I did 30 minutes of exercise. It was all good and lean.The strong thing is it has me projected to weigh less in 5 weeks when I do that. Why have I lost no weigh in almost a month...well maybe 1/2 a pound.
    Crazy!

That number changes every day I close out a diary day. I don't trust it at all.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    PRed my 5K tonight! 35:53

Great job!

Excellent!

Ditto ditto
  • Shelle33
    Shelle33 Posts: 63 Member
    Confessions:

1) I kind of blame my boyfriend for my weight gain (I know that it's wrong, but I sometimes can't help it). I'm a vegetarian/pescetarian who eats very lightly. He's a carbitarian/carnivore who hates most vegetables. He loves his heavy food and beer. He doesn't really want to exercise or do outdoor activities, so our dates tend to be at restaurants or breweries. It's getting better now (I've lost ~8lbs in 5 weeks, am doing C25K, and he's very supportive of this), but it has definitely put a strain on our relationship in the past.

2) I hate the way my body looks in pants. My muffin top really is all that! I only wear dresses and only own one pair of pants (my dance pants). I'm hoping to branch out into skirts once I lose some more weight.

3) I recently played the lead/femme fatale in a play, my first sexy role in a long time. I pretended that it didn't bother me and laughed it off when the costume designer refused to take my measurements and estimated my size as a 20 (I was a 12-14 at the time), when they spent all their time costuming the only other woman in the play (she was onstage for all of 2 minutes, just her head peeking through the door, but she's thin), when the elderly photographer complained in front of me that he couldn't take a good picture of me because of my weight (totally not true. He was taking pictures of me from below/angled up), and when the stage manager, who is quite a bit heavier than me, ended up having to pin me into all of her clothes just so that I could be dressed in something for the play (they were all too big). I've been an actor my whole life, so I don't have a thin skin by any means, but I cried in private after every one of these incidents.

Thanks so much all for letting me vent. I'm usually a really positive person, but it helps to be able to write these things out and share them. I'm getting stronger every day and I know that I'll be able to look back on some of these things and laugh.

q94yschajjt0.gif