Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    goldenday wrote: »
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

Oh. My. God. I really want to try that now. I'm a sucker for anything salted caramel.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Or we could go there one morning?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I follow ya! I think we're meeting at Mo's, though! @MoHousdon

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

Yay!!! Brits on tour right? For an all American thanksgiving!

Yeah! Mo has no idea what is creeping up on her in November. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

hbx9zhg8i96g.gif
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member

Oh. My. God. I really want to try that now. I'm a sucker for anything salted caramel.

It is worth it xD. I just keep them back in the kitchen now so less temptation.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 836 Member
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

Confession- I check out my butt regularly just to see if I finally have one yet lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    LenGray wrote: »
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

Confession- I check out my butt regularly just to see if I finally have one yet lol

Totally understandable and justified!!!
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    I deleted all of my mfp friends because I was becoming obsessive about logging perfect food days since people might be looking at my diary. I learned a lot about myself in that moment.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    I deleted all of my mfp friends because I was becoming obsessive about logging perfect food days since people might be looking at my diary. I learned a lot about myself in that moment.

This is interesting to me, because I think the last day I logged anything was Monday and was just thinking that I have learned about myself not logging. As of yesterday, I had gained .8 pounds from Saturday.

Use what you have learned to make good choices going forward.
  • Lois_1989
    TMW2119 wrote: »

You could just make your diary private? That way you only have to be true to yourself and not others who could be looking.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Or we could go there one morning?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I follow ya! I think we're meeting at Mo's, though! @MoHousdon

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

Yay!!! Brits on tour right? For an all American thanksgiving!

I can't leave my Mom on Thanksgiving, but if you gather at Mo's maybe I can come for the weekend!

Bring Mom ;)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member

You are an inspiration! Please share where to get jars of good salted caramel
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    It's official my coach is a sadist! My everything hurts and I love it!
    @LenGray what recipe are you using?! :)

Today's the day! I meet with my coach this afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be saying the same thing soon!

I'm soo excited for you! Let me know how it goes!!!!
  • MissKalhan
    So, I did buy another workout tank...oops. It doesn't count if I used Amazon credit instead of actual money, right?

xmb346axkbwc.jpg

I need this in my life, lifting is my therapy and medication to deal with my anxiety and depression.
  • MissKalhan
    So I had a meeting with the Littlehouseco today to talk about their future development and potentially buying in, a micro home (1000 to 800 sqft) will be roughly 400k..... needless to say we won't be buying one, I'm very frustrated with the house hunting/condo hunting process as a whole. Grumble grumble grumble.
  • MissKalhan
    LenGray wrote: »
    @MissKalhan, I'm using the one from here-- https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Brownie-Recipes/Black-Bean-Brownies-101

I logged mine into 8 servings rather than 16 though. :) So, these two brownies would 1 serving instead of 2, if that makes sense..?
    412xl47h0g4g.jpg

Ooo and the verdict on the taste? I'm wondering if this is something I can veganize.... hmmmm
  • MissKalhan
    Oh @Oberon70 this weekend we are going to be making our first batch of tempeh! I'm very excited about it :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    I think it's so funny I get so excited when this arrives. b0rpcc566vm9.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    So I had a meeting with the Littlehouseco today to talk about their future development and potentially buying in, a micro home (1000 to 800 sqft) will be roughly 400k..... needless to say we won't be buying one, I'm very frustrated with the house hunting/condo hunting process as a whole. Grumble grumble grumble.

One of those tiny homes is $400k???