Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Glad I'm not just being a mean, uncaring mum. So many other mums call nursery in the day just to check their kids are ok and I rarely do. If I didn't trust these people, I wouldn't leave my kids with them at all!

EXACTLY!! I called the first week my first was in daycare, but not after that. Looks like all the moms here are in agreement with you :)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    It's my wedding anniversary Saturday. Our marriage will be old enough to drink! ;) Hubby just offered to take me to Mary Poppins. He's such a good guy. I know he doesn't want to see it, and I do. <3

Happy anniversary
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    It's my wedding anniversary Saturday. Our marriage will be old enough to drink! ;) Hubby just offered to take me to Mary Poppins. He's such a good guy. I know he doesn't want to see it, and I do. <3

LOL - I just got it. I am slow this morning.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! Good job, Ray!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Happy 21st Anniversary, Tami!!!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary Tami! It'll be our ten year wedding anniversary this year. I feel simultaneously old and young.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary to Tami and Ray! You can take him for that drink after Mary Poppins
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.

But how far in? Like after 30 seconds? Or when it is almost gone.....big difference!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I think it's about time to jump on this thread. Starting with:

:rant/:This morning I was pondering about what I should eat for lunch and was struck with a strong craving for Taco John's. (I haven't had any for a couple of years.) I even looked at the calorie counts to see if I could make it fit. It would be a "full" day. No deficit. But yes, it would fit. Cool! I even tried to talk myself out of it trying to think of the things I should eat instead at home. But I didn't feel like making a sandwich, or eggs, or noodles or whatever stuff is normally laying about my house. So I went for it. I even brought it home and weighed it. About half way through my meal, it hit me. I just remembered the ENTIRE pizza sitting in my refrigerator leftover from last night. So now I'm quite annoyed with myself. If I would have just went home, I would have been pleasantly surprised to remember I had pizza to eat for lunch. But no, now I just spent $7 eating out, and I FORGOT about pizza! WHO FORGETS ABOUT PIZZA?!?! Gah! Oh well. At least my potato ole craving is quelled for a while. :unamused: :/rant:

Where are you that you still have Taco John's?!? :o They tore down the one in my town. (And replaced it with a Dutch Bros, so I can't be too mad.)
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

:rant/:This morning I was pondering about what I should eat for lunch and was struck with a strong craving for Taco John's. (I haven't had any for a couple of years.) I even looked at the calorie counts to see if I could make it fit. It would be a "full" day. No deficit. But yes, it would fit. Cool! I even tried to talk myself out of it trying to think of the things I should eat instead at home. But I didn't feel like making a sandwich, or eggs, or noodles or whatever stuff is normally laying about my house. So I went for it. I even brought it home and weighed it. About half way through my meal, it hit me. I just remembered the ENTIRE pizza sitting in my refrigerator leftover from last night. So now I'm quite annoyed with myself. If I would have just went home, I would have been pleasantly surprised to remember I had pizza to eat for lunch. But no, now I just spent $7 eating out, and I FORGOT about pizza! WHO FORGETS ABOUT PIZZA?!?! Gah! Oh well. At least my potato ole craving is quelled for a while. :unamused: :/rant:

Where are you that you still have Taco John's?!? :o They tore down the one in my town. (And replaced it with a Dutch Bros, so I can't be too mad.)

Wyoming. They're everywhere out here. They actually originated in Gillette, WY. AND they just put a new one in accross the street from my house. SO with that, and their annoying ads on the radio, the craving had been a long time coming. But if I would have remembered the dang pizza I would have put it off til next week. lol.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Wyoming. They're everywhere out here. They actually originated in Gillette, WY. AND they just put a new one in accross the street from my house. SO with that, and their annoying ads on the radio, the craving had been a long time coming. But if I would have remembered the dang pizza I would have put it off til next week. lol.

Well, howdy, neighbor. Waving from Idaho. ;)
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

Well, howdy, neighbor. Waving from Idaho. ;)

Howdy! :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Man, I'm not a huge Nike fan but I ordered the kid some Converse yesterday and they were delivered today. Color me impressed.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.

But how far in? Like after 30 seconds? Or when it is almost gone.....big difference!

It varies. Sometimes right at the beginning, sometimes closer to being finished..
    And since I made this confession, I've been trying even harder to get to the end, and still just can't do it. I always end up getting distracted and biting it. :unamused:
  • melissafeagins
    Options

There's always today to eat pizza....
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Yup. Looks like pizza for lunch it is! Oh yes, and I am having pie for breakfast too. Possibly quiche for dinner. It will be a pie kind of day! :p
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Yup. Looks like pizza for lunch it is! Oh yes, and I am having pie for breakfast too. Possibly quiche for dinner. It will be a pie kind of day! :p

I like the cut of your jib.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Pizza tomarrow!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Happy anniversary @quiksylver296.

Hope you enjoyed Mary Poppins.