what did you have for brakefast this morning?

Options

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Toasted English muffin sandwich with butter, cheese, bacon and a fried egg.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    2 Van's Gluten Free waffles with 2 tablespoons Aunt Jemima butter lite syrup. And coffee.
  • Bukeelaka
    Options
    Waffles with butter & maple syrup, mixed berries, cottage cheese, orange juice & a latte.
  • kenmiller75
    kenmiller75 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie, I had two jelly filled Timbits with my 12 grain bagel.
  • acarmon55
    acarmon55 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs fried in olive oil, a pancake with butter and honey, and two pieces of toast with apple butter. YUM!
  • ayalowich
    ayalowich Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Probably 4 days a week a combination of 3 cereals and banana. 3 days probably an energy bar and piece of fruit. Try to stay around 400 calories or less on average.
  • kenmiller75
    kenmiller75 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ASG_21 wrote: »
    S
    waituntil wrote: »

No food is 'bad' for weight loss... Eating too much is bad for weight loss!
    totally agree with you

So it means i can eat them for as long as im under the colorie dificit for the day?

I have ben told that im fat because i eat the kind of staff that the body fails to digest than it turns into fat eg, starch and all junk

Yes, exactly. You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight if you are still within your calorie goal for the day.

There is NO food that your body fails to digest unless you have a medical issue that prevents your body from absorbing certain types of food. Even if that was the case, you'd be more likely to be underweight, because your body would pass all the food out as poop!

Only EXCESS calories, which means eating more than you need to maintain your current weight, will cause weight gain. So eat your cornflakes and be happy! ;)

Garbage in = garbage out. You don't see athletes eating whatever they want whenever they want. While most of us are not elite athletes who need special diets tailored to each of us individually the importance of eating healthy doesn't change. The world won't end if you have a Big Mac Combo meal every now and then but I wouldn't suggest you eat crap all day every day even if you stay under you daily goal.
  • fatfish59
    fatfish59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2 toasted crumpets with 2 teaspoon of clear honey, topped with fresh raspberries & blueberries gently heated with a teaspoon of mixed spice, all topped off with a couple of tablespoons of fat free yoghurt. Delicious and only about 325 calories. Washed down with a cup of black coffee.
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    .25 c (measured with a dry measure) steel cut oats, cooked in water, along with 1 c. of blueberries and 10 oz plain 0-fat greek yogurt
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sesame seed bagel sandwich with egg, ham, and smoked Gouda. It was the perfect thing after my long run this morning.
  • Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Baked spinach and egg, hash browns, one ounce of country ham, and a handful of pills. Pretty filling for 337 calories. :)
  • Buu_kz
    Buu_kz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2 eggs sunny side up and 2 pieces of bacon
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    2 scoops of Vanilla Pro Jym and 100g's of an apple.
  • brendahughes37679
    brendahughes37679 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i had an omelet with chicken sausage and mozzarella cheese.
  • robbypink
    robbypink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Broccolo/Mozzarella Frittata
    4 eggs
    12 egg whites
    1 cup mozzarella cheese
    1 cup of broccoli crowns blanched, cooled and cut into small pieces
    Spray a cast iron skillet with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 425.
    If you have a kitchen aid whisk all the eggs until slightly frothy. If not use a wire whisk.
    Put the blanched broccoli in the skillet and spreat evenly.
    Pour the eggs in and mix in the cheese. I sprinkled a bit of oregano on top but you can use any herb you like or not.
    Bake for 30 minutes.
    I quatered it for 4 servings for 6.8 ounce servings (approximately), only 220 calories! I put this recipe into the MFP food library so all the other nutritional info is there as well.
    Enjoy!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    grits and sausage
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    ASG_21 wrote: »
    S
    waituntil wrote: »

No food is 'bad' for weight loss... Eating too much is bad for weight loss!
    totally agree with you

So it means i can eat them for as long as im under the colorie dificit for the day?

I have ben told that im fat because i eat the kind of staff that the body fails to digest than it turns into fat eg, starch and all junk

Yes, exactly. You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight if you are still within your calorie goal for the day.

There is NO food that your body fails to digest unless you have a medical issue that prevents your body from absorbing certain types of food. Even if that was the case, you'd be more likely to be underweight, because your body would pass all the food out as poop!

Only EXCESS calories, which means eating more than you need to maintain your current weight, will cause weight gain. So eat your cornflakes and be happy! ;)

Garbage in = garbage out. You don't see athletes eating whatever they want whenever they want. While most of us are not elite athletes who need special diets tailored to each of us individually the importance of eating healthy doesn't change. The world won't end if you have a Big Mac Combo meal every now and then but I wouldn't suggest you eat crap all day every day even if you stay under you daily goal.
    The point. You missed it.
    Also, going by your reply, I'm not seeing where ASG or anyone advocated eating "crap" all day, every day. Reading comprehension is your friend.
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    [quotelimomTARDIS;31116323"]
    I'm going to have sausage, bacon medallions, mushrooms, baked beans, fried egg and McCain smiles! Yum!

mcCain smiles! I love those so much!

What are McCain smiles?[/quote]
    They're a frozen potato product--their round, with cutout "eyes" & a "smile" -- soft inside with a light crust--baked
  • Mollyowl27
    Options
    Green Smoothie (kale, spinach, wheat grass, frozen mango) wheat toast, eggs (1 white, 1 whole), coconut oil, cinnamon, coffee with/soy
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    LeenaGee wrote: »
    Mango smoothie made with 2 eggs and coconut milk. Tasted like ice cream.

Breakfast is my favourite meal.

Like canned coconut milk or the milk-replacement type?

I use Ayam's canned coconut milk as it has no preservatives. If anyone knows of a better one, I would love to know.