What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Options

Replies

• stapesgirl
    Options
    >Adult women who speak like 12-year-olds. I personally don't find it cute.
    >Vegans that apparently think you don't know that meat comes from animals.
    >People who chew with their mouth open
    >People who slurp loudly (more so when they're eating something like..you know..a bowl of cereal)
    >tumblr

I hate it when a grown woman talks like a child...
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Unnecessary rudeness in any way, shape or form.
  • ole232323
    ole232323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    People who drive extremely slow and people who don't use signals while switching lanes
  • blossomholly
    blossomholly Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Pregnant ladies smoking & drinking.
  • ole232323
    ole232323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @blossomholly‌ I totally agree! That's disgusting. I understand that it's your choice but that baby has no choice
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Awesome! Me too.
    Chaelaz

All the things that piss me off are completely rational.

Awesome! Me too.

• hannahebs
    Options
    Instantly pisses me off to hear other people bad mouthing others or putting them down, passing judgments. He who is without fault can cast the first stone. But none of us are. It's probably nice up there on their high horses though hm.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    sound of people chewing. Sets me off!! Any eating sounds at all irritate the S$%@ out of me!!!
    That is called " misophonia" and is truly irrational, I know, because I HAVE IT TOO! I wish I could just chill when people are chewing or eating but it drives me nuts - I have to leave the room
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    People who don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.
    people who sneeze on their hand and then use the same hand to hold on to the rails on the train
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Haha, apparently society is just a swirling vortex of hate most of the day.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    When people I barely know want to hug and kiss me. Especially the fake "NYC" air smooch. Ugh!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    When I hear people chewing on food or gulping down something to drink. Just thinking about someone doing it makes me clench my teeth and fists. I read somewhere that this is actually considered a disorder to be annoyed by these types of sounds.
  • msbengbeng
    msbengbeng Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When I hear people chewing on food or gulping down something to drink. Just thinking about someone doing it makes me clench my teeth and fists. I read somewhere that this is actually considered a disorder to be annoyed by these types of sounds.

Misophonia! I am with you. I cannot stand the sound of chewing! My poor husband will try to avoid eating around me, family dinners mean I must play background music! I try to hold in my aversion as it is my issue not the person that is chewing! Crazy human brain!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Excuses.

If you don't want to do something just say no.
  • mooncoffeebeam
    Options
    the internet
  • asphaltflower
    Options
    That coworker that offers "advice" constantly. Without anyone asking him/her.
  • asphaltflower
    Options
    @Robbo_79‌ Agreed!