What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Options

Replies

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    When I'm in line anywhere and the person behind me is so close I shift from one foot to the other and I'm bumping into them. ARRGGGGGHHH Personal space!!! *Sometimes I bump them with my purse on purpose*
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    ahavoc wrote: »
    Wow, what a bunch of babies! Get a thicker skin why don't you? Life is messy, smelly, gross and sometimes, if you're really, really lucky, you get to experience happiness. People are weird, and there's so many of us, so you better get used to it.

My peeve, of course, is irrationality, but isn't that what it means to be human?

PBoYzfL.gif

• Bell_Lucci
    Bell_Lucci Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When people walk and they don't pick up the feet. You're not in your house, your not wearing slippers, you're not 90 years old. Your knees work. Pick up your damn feet you're wearing out your shoes.
    Totally irrational.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Drivers in the left lane who are doing the same speed as the person in the right lane next to them. Pisses. Me. Off. :#

^ This. It's called the passing lane. Pass in it and get back over.

The worst is my wife who drives slow in the fast lane until someone is behind her and then gets irritated that they are riding close... but curses when other people are in the passing lane.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Bell_Lucci wrote: »
    When people walk and they don't pick up the feet. You're not in your house, your not wearing slippers, you're not 90 years old. Your knees work. Pick up your damn feet you're wearing out your shoes.
    Totally irrational.

Gota couple people work for me do this
    drives me up a wall

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey, yesterday was leg day. I'm shuffling; deal with it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    People who dick around buying 12 different lottery tickets at the gas station when I'm late for work.
    Omfg yup
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    People that drive slow with emergency lights blinking during a storm, in one lane, where everyone else is driving....5 miles an hour too. Why this is?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    Hey, yesterday was leg day. I'm shuffling; deal with it.

Hey Pick yo feet up B)

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It takes me four minutes to sit down. YOU pick my feet up.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Over politeness - 3 dudes walk up to a restaurant and then they jump all over each other to open the door for one another. "After you", "No, after you", "OK, fine, but I'm getting the next one!!" Unless someone is handicapped, STFU, open the door, and walk through
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    when someone drinks/eat the last anything and you were looking forward to consuming it yourself!! OR, when they eat the last thing and leave the packaging in the fridge or cabinet. Ugh
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    mzootie wrote: »
    JM1481 wrote: »
    People who don't understand the left lane is for passing concept. Left lane is the fast lane, understand?

Not that it really makes me "angry" but to add to yours, it's also quite annoying how many people don't understand the concept of zipper merging.

Ok not sure of that concept lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2wcndXzUU
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    Over politeness - 3 dudes walk up to a restaurant and then they jump all over each other to open the door for one another. "After you", "No, after you", "OK, fine, but I'm getting the next one!!" Unless someone is handicapped, STFU, open the door, and walk through

That reminded me of those overly-polite gophers from Bugs Bunny.

v2vslx2xrou8.jpg

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    i,g]
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When people hold their utensils wrong when eating.
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    When people post on a forum they completely disagree with, get defensive and claim they were just trying to help point out their own opinions on the OP.

You read the title and more than likely the first post, STFU already and move on.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who don't understand the left lane is for passing concept. Left lane is the fast lane, understand?

Not that it really makes me "angry" but to add to yours, it's also quite annoying how many people don't understand the concept of zipper merging.

The zipper merge is a great theory, but never really works in practice - every morning on my commute, I go through a section of highway where 2 lanes merge into 1 as you approach downtown Cleveland. Notice is provided by signs about 5 miles out. What happens is: the decent human beings start merging when they can safely do so, the scumbags rush to the very front of the open lane and put on their blinkers and squeeze in at the last minute, because you know, their time is so much more valuable than everyone else's and they just can't be bothered to wait like the rest of us...
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    s6p7rfb93b5w.jpg

Just kidding. Just kidding.
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »

The zipper merge is a great theory, but never really works in practice - every morning on my commute, I go through a section of highway where 2 lanes merge into 1 as you approach downtown Cleveland. Notice is provided by signs about 5 miles out. What happens is: the decent human beings start merging when they can safely do so, the scumbags rush to the very front of the open lane and put on their blinkers and squeeze in at the last minute, because you know, their time is so much more valuable than everyone else's and they just can't be bothered to wait like the rest of us...

And therein lies the problem. "The decent people merge when they can and the and the scumbags rush to the front"

Those "scumbags" are actually doing it properly. It's become such an issue here that there have been commercials and radio spots put out telling people to stop getting over early and merge at the merge point in turns. If everyone were to follow the rule, traffic would move a lot smoother.