What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Options

Replies

• markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    people who think they have a chance of getting bulky by lifting heavy... seriously... just try is all I ask....

/endrant
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    People who loiter in the left lane for no reason. Its the PASSING LANE you a-hole, get the the f*** out of my way!!!
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    People who text and drive..
    Mean and inconsiderate people
    And the people who know everything!!!!!!!
  • MissBlunts420
    MissBlunts420 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When someone needs to blow their nose, but instead of reaching for a tissue they just kind of suck the mucus back up into their sinuses, prolonging the issue. It physically pains me! Especially when they're talking while they do it. Eww!
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Loading the dishwasher "incorrectly" -even if they would get clean, if I didn't do it it's wrong. I cannot take over loading it if someone else has already started, I have to unload and reload.

Putting meat above veggies in the refrigerator.

Leaving pegs on the line.

Not rinsing off all soap bubbles off hand washing.

Not putting in a bag in the bin immediately after taking out the old bag.

Things not alphabetized in my house or organised with a reason - mainly books, dvd's and anything in my kitchen.

Water left around the sink after doing dishes or bits of food left on the counters/ stove.

Basically I'm a control freak over my kitchen and the cleaning. I don't let my husband do much in the kitchen because it stresses me out. I don't really get pissed, just very stressed and annoyed. Promise I'm not OCD though. I'm fine as long as everything my way ;)
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a bunch of babies! Get a thicker skin why don't you? Life is messy, smelly, gross and sometimes, if you're really, really lucky, you get to experience happiness. People are weird, and there's so many of us, so you better get used to it.

My peeve, of course, is irrationality, but isn't that what it means to be human?
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    grocery checker that waits for 5 minutes then tells me he's closing after his current customer!!
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Repetitive noises and/or movements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Drivers in the left lane who are doing the same speed as the person in the right lane next to them. Pisses. Me. Off. :#

FFFFAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!! This to the millionth degree. You Philly drivers, coming into Jersey and moseying down the left lane of the AC Expressway doing the speed limit. Don't you know I have places to be?!?!?!?! I WILL F'ING DESTROY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE F'ING FAMILY.

ETA: Full disclosure. Your post made me rage so hard that I couldn't help but flag it. Sorrynotsorry.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Drivers in the left lane who are doing the same speed as the person in the right lane next to them. Pisses. Me. Off. :#

FFFFAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!! This to the millionth degree. You Philly drivers, coming into Jersey and moseying down the left lane of the AC Expressway doing the speed limit. Don't you know I have places to be?!?!?!?! I WILL F'ING DESTROY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE F'ING FAMILY.

*Yeah, I hate that, too.

Stupid auto-correct, amirite?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Coughing or sneezing into your hands, and then using those same snot-drizzled hands to open doors, shake hands, etc.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    People who don't understand the left lane is for passing concept. Left lane is the fast lane, understand?
  • kmhonaker
    Options
    Mullets
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    mzootie wrote: »
    People who don't understand the left lane is for passing concept. Left lane is the fast lane, understand?

Philly drivers. Always the Philly drivers.
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Not that it really makes me "angry" but to add to yours, it's also quite annoying how many people don't understand the concept of zipper merging.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    People who constantly post on social media asking people for free things, or to do things for them because they are too lazy.

It just irritates the crap out of me. I could deal with it once in awhile but every single day? Come on. Drives me nuts.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    People who make assumptions about others based on looks, colour, gender etc; they are the ones who annoy me. I may be a
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    JM1481 wrote: »

Not that it really makes me "angry" but to add to yours, it's also quite annoying how many people don't understand the concept of zipper merging.

Ok not sure of that concept lol

• Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Dinner table nose blowers
    Blech!

And grocery store checkout kids that just throw my precious groceries in bags with no order.... Cringe!!!