Big Thighs and Butt Transformations pics please

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Glad to see how many men and women find the thigh gap unattractive. I have always had one as far back as i can remember. I remember losing lots of weight in the past and wishing I had a thigh gap but that was ages ago and I have since come to accept that. Goes to show that not everything that magazines put out there is really what sexy is.

Why on earth would you be glad of that? It is pretty terrible to be glad that people find someone's body gross. Does it make you feel better about your own body?
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Did you ever consider maybe a woman would want a thigh gap- get this- for HERSELF? I know it's hard to imagine but not everything women do revolves around what men think and like.

thank you!!! Some women have desires of how they want their image to look not by what a man deems to be sexy.
  • mthr2
    mthr2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So---- With the lack of pictures that have been posted, I take it everyone who started as a big-legged pear-type is still battling (or just had rockin pears to begin with)?

That stinks for me! I wanted to see some really lumpy befores and some really great afters....on 35+somethings...with kids....who've NEVER had trim thighs. :cry:

ETA: something to not offend people who embrace their pear-*kitten* :tongue:
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!

I can start a forest fire :P

Me too!! :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thread: Successfully derailed. One image posted so far.

This? I came here hoping to see some ladies with sexy thick thighs and nice toned booties and instead it's all "wha wha thigh gaps."

I guess I'll go bump the 'ladies who love their thighs' thread, that always delivers.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    tilt your hips backwards when you stand... boom, instant thigh gap.

Hey now, you can not have a thigh gap and still not have your legs rub together. I was there at one point, and aim to get back there soon.

Nothing against people with thigh gaps, but as a goal, it seems a little creepy to me... like dreaming of having the body of a twelve year old or something. Most people hit puberty and things change. I completely embrace my full, powerful, woman thighs!

Edit: quoted the wrong one, but you know what I'm sayin'.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!
    [/quote]

so many pants lost to this condition
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ugghhhh all I wanted too see we're some before and after pics of women who lost weight in the hip and thigh area!!! Yeah!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Thread: Successfully derailed. One image posted so far.

I came here hoping to see some ladies with sexy thick thighs and nice toned booties ...

meeeeeee toooooooooooo :indifferent:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Ugghhhh all I wanted too see we're some before and after pics of women who lost weight in the hip and thigh area!!! Yeah!!

You probably would've got a lot of responses if you worded it that way originally.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)

Disgusting? Really? How did this post turn into body shaming. Sheesh. :grumble:

Personal opinion not shaming anybodys body

No, this is turning into body shaming. Women on women body shaming is awful. As if you all don't encounter enough body image issues, some feel the need to call anothers body gross when she cannot change her genetics or body type. A woman of any body type can be sexy. I have petite women on my FL, and one in particular has one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen. And this is after years of preferring a curvier body type.

yay for tim! thank you.

everyone has their own unique beauty. i don't think i'll ever have a "thigh gap" but then again, that's not a goal of mine either. i just want to be healthier, stronger, fitter, more athletic, confident. i want my body to reflect all of that. i think we should all be grateful for what we have and then as our bodies get healthier and stronger, celebrate those achievements as well.

xoxo
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    not sure how to upload to a board, but I changed my main pic. SQUATS AND RUNNING have done this for my booty! I don't have a gap, but I have a great booty!!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)

No, this is turning into body shaming. Women on women body shaming is awful. As if you all don't encounter enough body image issues, some feel the need to call anothers body gross when she cannot change her genetics or body type. A woman of any body type can be sexy. I have petite women on my FL, and one in particular has one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen. And this is after years of preferring a curvier body type.
    Well said Tim!<3
    "Disgusting" is a very strong and hateful word IMO.
    Whierd is right: Women! When you make disparaging hateful remarks about other women you are hurting yourself. Think about it. Where is the gain from using hateful words to describe others?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This could have been an epic thread full of *kitten* pictures, but the OP just had to ruin it with two little words... "thigh gap."

Go sit in the corner, you need a time-out.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    This could have been an epic thread full of *kitten* pictures, but the OP just had to ruin it with two little words... "thigh gap."

QFT
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

I know right? Actually you ALL need to sit in time out. 3 pages of bulldookey and not one progress pic. Can't you all read?

Also, I second the baby powder tip for thigh friction. All vaseline ever got me was big red painful welts.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

Replies like this are why we all crush on him. :heart:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    *eye roll about thigh gap coming up again*

But here to say I'll take any extra booty y'all have laying around.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Did you ever consider maybe a woman would want a thigh gap- get this- for HERSELF? I know it's hard to imagine but not everything women do revolves around what men think and like.

^this!. but i do think a gap only looks alright if you've got naturally wide hips, a gap because you've got anorexic looking legs isn't too great.

^^ Agreed! I have wide hips I think it would look good on my body type. I don't ask my man what he wants my body to look like. He just better be happy to have me at any size or shape. I do lose weight and exercise for MY own reasons!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    The negatives:
    Thigh's rubbing together is murder on corduroy pants.
    Thigh gaps are murder on the self-esteem/sanity of women not genetically predisposed to them

The positives:
    Men like naked women whose thigh skin is smashed together tightly.
    Men like naked women who have thigh gaps.
    Men like naked women with any kind of thighs.

(Yay for naked, boo for thread derailed by thigh gap debate.)

In summation: Once I had thigh gap. Once I didn't. Got laid both times.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!