Big Thighs and Butt Transformations pics please

Options
1235»

Replies

• redhatorade
    redhatorade Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I feel like a thigh gap shows off too much. I wouldn't want my business all out there like that. I never had a problem with a big butt or legs, but my thighs do touch. I just want to be healthy.
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

In summation: Once I had thigh gap. Once I didn't. Got laid both times.

LOVE THIS
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs and butt. They have transformed to big, firmer, stronger thighs, and big, rounder, higher, firmer, stronger butt. No thigh gap (none desired either).

SideProgress.jpg

BackProgress-2.jpg
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!

Neither is sexy imo, if I had to choose I don't know which one I would pick, lol! I've had both. =P
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So where are all the butt photos HMMMM?

gif2_zps53134776.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Thig gaps are disgusting every women should have a bottom like the right though ;)

Disgusting? Really? How did this post turn into body shaming. Sheesh. :grumble:

Personal opinion not shaming anybodys body

No, this is turning into body shaming. Women on women body shaming is awful. As if you all don't encounter enough body image issues, some feel the need to call anothers body gross when she cannot change her genetics or body type. A woman of any body type can be sexy. I have petite women on my FL, and one in particular has one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen. And this is after years of preferring a curvier body type.

Replies like this are why we all crush on him. :heart:

D'aaawwwww. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!