Is deleting somebody for being Canadian a legitimate reason?

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I think deleting Canadians is cruel and uncaring. They need our help.

Haha. This made me laugh this morning.

But seriously...I'm from Hawaii and visited Canada a few years back. Super, super nice peeps.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    listen , delete them all you want, but then you lose a heck of a lot of good /funny actors, and they will never share the poutine with you...

i'm ok with that.

the thought of Alan Thicke chasing me down the street demanding to share his poutine with me... well, that's how most of my nightmares begin.

I see your Alan Thicke/poutine and raise you Elisha Cuthbert/maple syrup.

make it Coby Smulders and i'll reconsider!

Done

tumblr_mh7njrjFA61s04g9xo1_500.gif
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Canadian Girls Kick *kitten*.....

If you need confirmation just ask us!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    go ahead and delete me....then there's more of me to go around with those that stick around...
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm Canadian, do whatever you want... I'm still kickin' *kitten* and takin' names :wink:

Canadians are allowed to do that?
    I'd much prefer to kick names and take *kitten*.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    no joke some of the hottest I've seen on here are from Canada....if I thought they were all like that....I'd defect....\m/
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I used to say "I never met a Canadian I didn't like"

I still say that. :smokin:

:drinker:
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Pass the Canadian women you don't want.

I like mine with maple syrup.

America: The biggest importer of hot women since Ancient Rome.

"Canadian women" and "hot women" are redundant terms, as far as I'm concerned. I'll be happy to go up there to make friends. Must be that cold weather makes the women hot, somehow.
  • lisa9803
    lisa9803 Posts: 39
    Options
    LOL, this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen....can we say ignorant and uneducated?
  • mklassy123
    mklassy123 Posts: 153
    Options
    Not sure where so many of you Canadian bashing people live, but without Canada we wouldn't have TD Bank, MAC cosmetics, Lululemon, Blackberry, Unibroue, Tim Horton's, great hockey competition, Captain Kirk, John Candy, Eugene Levy (thousands of more comedians and actors), Rush, etc... The list can go on and on and on and on.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen....can we say ignorant and uneducated?

You clearly missed the comic sans font.
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Yumm.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

But, OP is a BrainyBurro :flowerforyou:
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options

...and what the heck is poutine anyway, eh? :angry:

poutine.jpg

As a Canadian I think poutine is gross :sick:

But least we have...
    awet74.jpg

And know which of these are really smarties
    8fsx.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Not sure where so many of you Canadian bashing people live, but without Canada we wouldn't have TD Bank, MAC cosmetics, Lululemon, Blackberry, Unibroue, Tim Horton's, great hockey competition, Captain Kirk, John Candy, Eugene Levy (thousands of more comedians and actors), Rush, etc... The list can go on and on and on and on.

thats cute. you guys have fun with Lululemon and the USA will continue inventing the important stuff and doing the important stuff. :)
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian... and this thread is making my morning. Totally laughing at everything. :laugh:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Canada is like a small town with its low population...thats why so many are friendly...its like our mid west towns...everyone always comments on how they are so friendly as well.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Lol, I have never heard of most of those and Blackberry is the worst phone ever made.
  • parys1
    Options

thats cute. you guys have fun with Lululemon and the USA will continue inventing the important stuff and doing the important stuff. :)

There, there. I'm sure your stuff is important.
  • parys1
    Options
    Canada is like a small town with its low population...thats why so many are friendly...its like our mid west towns...everyone always comments on how they are so friendly as well.

You say that like it's a bad thing.