30 DAY SHRED JOIN IN BOARD!!!

Options

Replies

• stephmw9
    stephmw9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on the 9th!!! That's crazy, i was hoping there would be others!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am shredding away....15 workouts in and 3 inches lost wahoo!
  • MelitaT36
    Options
    I will join! I did it a few months ago but lacked motivation and only made it to day 5. This is exactly what I need yay!!! I will begin in the morning!
  • stephmw9
    stephmw9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    day 2 of level 1 was great but today my shoulders got tired before my legs during circuit 1 with the presses. Proud that I made it through the whole thing again though.
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done--I started at 9:30pm and that was rough. I get more energy as it went on though. I love the motivation from this group :)
  • lds818
    lds818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Started today add me in..started a few months ago but it had me sore for days and never started back. I've been cycling and gym for last 2 weeks so maybe I won't be so sore tomorrow. Will fight through it! I see good results on boards so let's do it!! I need this
  • ConnorsMomJenn
    ConnorsMomJenn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in on this (just downloaded this app today) but can't start until this weekend so I will be about a week behind. Need to lose weight for my daughter's wedding in July and already down 6 lbs. In 3 weeks. Can't wait to get started.
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. The biceps and lunges getting easier but still struggling with the side squat and shoulder raises and push ups (on knees).
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i'm on level 2 now, but i'll keep it up!
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in day three of level one, a little rough this morning because I did some tabata last night
    Options
    I just finished Day 1; Level 1. I wanted to give up at 15 min (push-ups along with jumping jacks and jump rope always get me), but I pushed through and did the entire thing. I'd love some friends and support!
    Options
    And I think I'll rest Sat-Sunday, so that'd be 5 days every week for me.
  • cazg89
    cazg89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 too. I do if every morning and love it. Really pleased others are doing it with me! Xx
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done. Still struggle with pushups but will persevere. Planning on having 1 rest day after 5 days consecutive workouts.
  • ellietill20
    ellietill20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Just wanted to say I swear by this DVD! I did it a couple of years ago all the way through, this was after I'd been doing slimming world for a couple of months and had already lost a bit of weight. 30DS really really boosted this and also made my fitness levels rocket! After the first level for the first couple of days I'd feel completely knackered, and then by the time I was at day 30, level 3, I felt nowhere near as tired finishing it, I really felt the benefit.
    Going to do it again once I've started losing weight again as that's when I feel it the most.
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just done my 3rd day on level 1
    Options
    Despite the incredible soreness, I finished Day 2 Lvl. 1!!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I started doing this with a friend yesterday. Today was Level 1, Day 2.
  • chamika711
    Options
    I know I'm late but I want to try the 30 day shred
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My knees are a little sore so I have backed off to every few days, but am a little past half way, it's a killer workout!