30 DAY SHRED JOIN IN BOARD!!!

Options

Replies

Options
    Day 6, lvl. 1 done, and tomorrow I'll increase the weight again! @Cheryl_dancer, I do the workout 6 days a week and rest on Sunday. (I also massage the sore parts of my body when they need it.) :)
    Options
    Day 7, lvl. 1 done! I still get very sweaty during the workout but I'm finding that my recovery is improving so that I'm not as winded!
    Options
    Day 8, 1, done! I upped my weights to 3 lbs., so I really felt the burn!

Isn't anyone else gonna do the workout, too, or are you all "phoning it in"?

JK ;)
  • thincharlene
    Options
    I would love to join you! Where can I find the instructions to do this workout?
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can do a search of 30 day shred on youtube to watch online.

10 days of level 1 done! I am so happy I stuck with it and pushed myself to keep going even on days I didn't feel like it. Today will be rest day then on to level 2 tomorrow!!
    Options
    Just finished Day 9 lvl. 1! Feeling the BURN!!! :) Can't wait to measure/weigh in tomorrow on Day 10!
  • jontucc
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done. Like this workout better than level 1.
    Options
    Lvl. 1 Day 10, done! On Monday I'll start Lvl. 2!

And I've already lost 1 inch off my waist! Super AWESOME!!
  • torifaris
    Options
    I wanna join!!! I started today! Is anyone working out on top of doing this? It was definitely a challenging workout but I feel like I may need more to see results...
  • jontucc
    Options
    3 days of level 2 done!
    The other exercise I am doing is 20 min of ab exercises to help my diastasis recti from 2 pregnancies.
    I also try to do 30min walking during my lunch breaks at work.
    I am seeing very slow changes in the fit of my clothes but I don't have much weight to lose so the slow and steady approach works for me.
    Options
    Lvl 2, day 1 done! I was "gargling my heart" throughout the second-half of the workout. Those plank-jacks and the plank-twists at the end really killed me, but I did the entire workout!
    Options
    Does anyone else notice that (at least for me) while the first-half of lvl. 1 is a killer, the second-half of lvl. 2 is even worse?
    Options
    Day 2 lvl. 2 done! Man, is it raining in here, because I am drenched!
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    day 1 lvl 1 done!
    Options
    Day 2 lvl. 3! I finished! Whew, I'm sweating!
    Options
    Day 2, lvl. 4 done! Soon I'll be at level 3 and shredded in no time!
    Options
    Day 5, lvl. 2 done! I caught a look at myself in the mirror after this workout; I look absolutely purple!
    Options
    Day 6, lvl. 2 done! SO Glad tomorrow is a rest day; then it's back to it with heavier weights on Monday!!
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Help: I did level 1 for 5 days in a row then went a week without doing anything. Friday I started back with level 1--do you guys think I should start over, or should I consider myself 7 days done with level 1?
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @Cellery67‌ Same but level 2 for me - let's start over and do two weeks in a row of this level- we can keep each other on track.