What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• baynight
    baynight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being able to ride my bicycle nonstop for 1 hour! :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bought a new pair of capris yesterday, and they were a size smaller than what I have been wearing! I haven't been a size 12 since my early twenties!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mine was actually yesterday. DH and I have a wine cellar and enjoy going to wine tasting events. Yesterday was a very special event that we've looked forward to all year and not only did we enjoy ourselves and taste some spectacular pinot noir, I didn't eat ONE goodie they had (and they had a TON of awesome food there - cheese is my weakness!) but I also accounted for every drop and still got in under my calories for the day! Yes, it can be done!!
  • nikalaily
    nikalaily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
    I hip-thrusted 200 pounds, and deadlifted 185. Working my way back after an injury is tough, and every new personal record makes me smile.

• biancajguymon
    biancajguymon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I put the jar of salsa and bag of chips away without going through the whole jar (seriously I have a salsa problem) and haven't snacked all weekend! Huge miracle for me because I have a munchies issue as well. :)
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I wanted a latte from Costa but had a black Americano instead.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some weights to use at home. Been umming and arring about it for weeks as I got a £100 Amazon voucher from work. So I've gone for some dumbbells which go up to 25kg each, 50kg in total. Now just gotta make sure I use them! Eek.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I had a training session today and managed to run 3 laps of my estate continuously, I've never managed more than one lap before!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've been sober for 3 weeks today. A good deal of my weight gain (not to mention worsening anxiety/depression) came from frequent binge drinking.
  • cassandrablack43
    Options
    Got out and ran with my boyfriend, ran/walked about 3 miles and ran up and down the bleachers. First time I've had the motive to get out and exercise in 2 years
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ryudori wrote: »
    I've been sober for 3 weeks today. A good deal of my weight gain (not to mention worsening anxiety/depression) came from frequent binge drinking.

Congratulations on the three weeks sober. WTG
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I dropped in to the 150s! And I noticed that I am now comfortably down a belt loop. I was on my last belt loop just 2 months ago and it was getting uncomfortable and now I'm down 2 and it feels good!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started over---again.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A client gave me a cadbury's creme egg. It's still in my bag.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm back to logging again today. I took a hiatus for a couple weeks. It was much needed, but now it is time to get back to the business at hand.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I ran yesterday, about 2 out of the 3 miles I had planned on just walking... Glad I ran, remembered how much I missed it!
    And also, I put my jeans on this morning... They're much looser than when I started, as well as my underwear! lol
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I said no to samoas they did not fit
  • Ellaskat
    Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my 'skinny' jeans. - The jeans I last wore about 4 years ago, the last time I was in decently good shape!
  • wilsonjen88
    wilsonjen88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finally cut sugar out of my coffee and switched from cream to milk!! May not seem like much, but that was HUUUGE for me! Yay me!
  • HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    I did a slightly harder workout on my treadmill this morning. Baby steps! Also, I still feel like I could go another round on it and probably will after some vigorous house cleaning and furniture moving! (Still setting up new house) this move has been awesome, its a big step for my family, and I've started calorie counting and exercising just two weeks into living here. Figured, new house, now time for a new (healthier) me!