Replies

• JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    JD2006 wrote: »
    ilfaith wrote: »
    is that weird? not guys who are mean-spirited about it. guys who don't get when Im being facetious or ironic, and who don't share my sardonic sense of humor just don't turn me on.

youre my soul mate. Sarcasm fuels my soul.

I think you might meet a love connection up in here, girl. They are coming out of the walls....

sargasm anyone?

Oh, honey, you are the best I've had in the last 20 minutes. It's true.

doesnt matter if its been 20 min or 20 days.. Im oozing sex appeal in my miss-matched jammies and acne cream....thats smothered all over my back. :kiss:

My, you certainly know which buttons to push, don't you?
    tumblr_lpp03imvCv1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Me? Nooooo...

_1408027375.gif

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    is that weird? not guys who are mean-spirited about it. guys who don't get when Im being facetious or ironic, and who don't share my sardonic sense of humor just don't turn me on.

I think you might meet a love connection up in here, girl. They are coming out of the walls....

sargasm anyone?

doesnt matter if its been 20 min or 20 days.. Im oozing sex appeal in my miss-matched jammies and acne cream....thats smothered all over my back. :kiss:

Me? Nooooo...

_1408027375.gif

tumblr_lmmqikMiGB1qco80q.gif
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

sargasm anyone?

Me? Nooooo...

_1408027375.gif

tumblr_lmmqikMiGB1qco80q.gif

tumblr_inline_mom05vsBXo1qz4rgp.gif
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

Hell no that isn't weird!!!!! Your awesome and it's hard to find a girl that accepts my sense of humor. I definitely find it witty. Must be hard for girls though to pull that off. Lol