Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,987 Member Member Posts: 6,987 Member
    When she makes me pancakes in the shape of her butt😍😍😍😍

vzqxn7j1gcm4.jpg

• PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,784 Member Member Posts: 24,784 Member
    When she makes me pancakes but they don’t turn out perfect so she gives the rejects to someone else and makes me better ones. 😏😍
  • Kellieee_xoxoKellieee_xoxo Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    When he puts his dirty laundry in the basket and not beside it
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 21,457 Member Member Posts: 21,457 Member

Does this man exist? 😆
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 21,457 Member Member Posts: 21,457 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    When he carries all my shopping bags

would love to do this except sometimes they're like really heavy and I can only carry one maybe two or else it makes the skin on my hands get all red and ouchie 😩

Get you a pair of gloves to prevent those ouchies
    edited September 2020
    I carry the bags when walking through the mall or whatever... But mostly only because I want to show off the guns and they look better when carrying something... 😁

I'm gonna use this with my man 😁
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Does this man exist? 😆

c'mon now..... I've already tackled three loads of laundry already this morning.

sorted
    washed
    dried (when appropriate)
    folded
    placed back in closet or dresser

..... it's not that difficult and provides an immediate sense of (small) accomplishment.
    I'm impressed 😁
    Do you iron them too?
    edited September 2020
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,221 Member Member Posts: 19,221 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Does this man exist? 😆

c'mon now..... I've already tackled three loads of laundry already this morning.

sorted
    washed
    dried (when appropriate)
    folded
    placed back in closet or dresser

..... it's not that difficult and provides an immediate sense of (small) accomplishment.
    I'm impressed 😁
    Do you iron them too?

Only if necessary.

And in 2020, ironing (or even looking somewhat presentable) hasn't been a pressing issue.

There are products available that work as wrinkle releasers too. They work pretty well and alleviate the need for using an iron.

I'll touch-up a dress shirt that's back from the dry cleaners from time to time.
  • Kellieee_xoxoKellieee_xoxo Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member

Does this man exist? 😆

I’ve yet to meet a man that does this one task 😂

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,956 Member Member Posts: 11,956 Member

Does this man exist? 😆

I’ve yet to meet a man that does this one task 😂

D'you mean like...

All the time 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Danw586Danw586 Member Posts: 174 Member Member Posts: 174 Member
    When she goes to the gym everyday, same time as me, week after week, year after year.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    When he apologises when he's wrong... why is "Im sorry" so hard for some? :#

Ego
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,296 Member Member Posts: 1,296 Member

Ego

i think sometimes guys think “sorry” has different weight tbh, and like some people say “sorry” really easily but then it doesn’t mean anything at all
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member

if youre a guy you've only got a limited number of "im sorry"s in your life and you have to make sure to only use em when they really need to be used