Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,770 Member Member Posts: 1,770 Member
    A quick look with an eyebrow raise. Yessss!

I also like the quick head nod, it makes me smile. Its like the modern-day tip-o-the-hat
  • cnb124cnb124 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    Eyes, hair, and a well-kept beard. Love some grey in the beard.
  • hawkeye45_hawkeye45_ Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    When she's super impressed with the few Legend of Zelda tunes I can peck out on the piano.
  • nitaliebennitalieben Member, Premium Posts: 644 Member Member, Premium Posts: 644 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

I also like the quick head nod, it makes me smile. Its like the modern-day tip-o-the-hat

Well, if I was a lad, you'd positively adore me.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,323 Member Member Posts: 3,323 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    When she's super impressed with the few Legend of Zelda tunes I can peck out on the piano.

😍 play me some Ocarina of Time...

Sorry, I don't know you 😆. Just a former Ocarina of Time fan :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,323 Member Member Posts: 3,323 Member
    When he likes it when I get bossy 😏
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    When he puts me in my place because I never listen.
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,552 Member Member Posts: 6,552 Member
    when I can spot her name and no. in at least three bathroom stalls in my neighbourhood
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,785 Member Member Posts: 18,785 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

@CacoEther

DTg2.gif
  • hawkeye45_hawkeye45_ Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »

😍 play me some Ocarina of Time...

Sorry, I don't know you 😆. Just a former Ocarina of Time fan :)

Saria's Song coming right up.
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,227 Member Member Posts: 8,227 Member
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    When she calls me pet names like Hung Wel and Lóngwáng.

I would NOT get the equivalent of this, sadly, bc God put all his effort into my hair when I was waiting in line for my turn and then HE just kinda said oops, sorry Steph, you’ll have a glorious head of hair but itty bitties all the day’s of your life😂
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,727 Member Member Posts: 8,727 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When she finally sings for me 🥰

When she pretends like my singing isn’t horrific. 🥰
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,362 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,362 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    wruqG0X.gif

The vigorous use of this comb threatens my existence 😶
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,770 Member Member Posts: 1,770 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    wruqG0X.gif

I hate everything about this
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,866 Member Member Posts: 1,866 Member
    It sounds like a joke: when the words coming out of my mouth don't make her turn and run.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,602 Member Member Posts: 1,602 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »

I would NOT get the equivalent of this, sadly, bc God put all his effort into my hair when I was waiting in line for my turn and then HE just kinda said oops, sorry Steph, you’ll have a glorious head of hair but itty bitties all the day’s of your life😂

You can have some of mine. I'm waiting for a new bra to come to see if the downsize in band will be accompanied by a downsize in cup. There's about a $30 per bra surcharge for the tig ol' bitties if I go down in band but not in cup. (sigh)
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »

You can have some of mine. I'm waiting for a new bra to come to see if the downsize in band will be accompanied by a downsize in cup. There's about a $30 per bra surcharge for the tig ol' bitties if I go down in band but not in cup. (sigh)

No sighing for you😉 I’d love to be able to bra shop without having to jam a chicken cutlet into each one to get it to FIT! I’ve given up on regular ones now. Thank GOD for Free People and their soft bralettes with zero support for those who do not need any🤣