Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    saw the lego version of the trailer
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My wife and daughter are planning on going together. They both read the books.

Not a movie I want to see, but if my wife wants me to humiliate her, dominate her and control her afterwards, I guess I'll have to man up.
  • princesssadie93
    princesssadie93 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Waist of time
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    All you ladies go and learn how to get pulled around by your hair and smacked when your man wants something. Assaulting your woman has never been more mainstream.

I really should be using a riding crop and wrist cuffs more often.
  • princesssadie93
    Options
    *kitten* that. Reason I don't like it. No man should treat a women like that. Ever. If my man did that to me I'd punch him in the dick.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    *kitten* that. Reason I don't like it. No man should treat a women like that. Ever. If my man did that to me I'd punch him in the dick.

I bet you suck in bed.... except the punching part. That saved you, really.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hubby, my shock jock, has been teasing me about seeing this movie. But I'm the reader, not him, and I've read all the reviews (of the book). He has NO IDEA what this movie is about and I about guarantee he would blush to his cockles if he knew.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Boring!!
  • princesssadie93
    Options
    Actually I'm pretty awesome in bed. Just because I don't think a man should treat a women like *kitten* doesn't mean I suck in bed. Yea lets let our men define us and tell us how to look and what to eat. No thanks.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Agreed. Sad it's considered a "romance".
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Prefer my sleep to having my wrists marked!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I'll stick with the Twilight fan fiction it's based upon.
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You couldn't pay me enough to see it.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    the books were bad enough, why would i pay $20 to go see it played by actors who (by all accounts) had no on or off screen chemistry?
  • princesssadie93
    Options
    @sweetdixie92‌ yea, it's really sad its considered a romance. I don't find it romantic at all.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I read a couple of excerpts from the books out of sheer curiosity, the writing was so utterly terrible I'm glad I spent less than 3 minutes of my time on it. You couldn't drag nor pay me to go see the film.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I hated the books. The plot sucked. The sex got boring after the first couple of times. The dialogue was awful, particularly the main character's inner dialogue. The characters weren't even likable. Taking a pass.