50 Shades of Grey

Options

Replies

• kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I jokingly suggested to my boyfriend that we see it this weekend and he said "hell to the no". lol
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to go to see how bad it's going to be, but I'd rather not give them my money. I couldn't get very far in the book.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    My only objection to all the 'fangirls' freaking out about this movie is the fact that I know quite a few of them on my social media who HATE, repeat HATE, when their husbands/significant other watches the VS runway show or they get jealous if the man intently watches sex scenes of movies.

OMG YEAH. I dated a guy whose ex wouldn't let him watch the Avengers because she just knew he wanted to watch it just because of Black Widow. Not because ya know, he's a guy and love comic books, but just because of the boobies. She was also cheating on him with multiple guys. I guess that's okay in her book.

As if there isn't eyecandy in that movie for us ladies to enjoy.......

RIGHT?! I told him he can stare at her all she wants I'll be staring at everyone else.
  • tomlockhart
    tomlockhart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    why not stare at both :p
  • Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I will be seeing it! By myself :'(
  • Mommaannie2510
    Mommaannie2510 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jellyphant wrote: »
    In the first book when she's reading that stupid contract, I kept finding myself thinking "dont do it dont do it dont it, DAMN she's actually considering it. -_-"

Me too lol!!
  • Mommaannie2510
    Mommaannie2510 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm going to watch it but not this weekend. And my hubby is coming w me. But... Im disappointed in the actors they chose. Not what I visioned. I like sexual books! What can I say. The movies always ruin books for me so I'm not racing to the theater just yet!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    stupid comment ... apologies .. uhm mistress?
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    going to see 50 shades of Whey :)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I read the books. The sex got boring and the storyline didnt do much for me. The only part I really enjoyed were the email exhanges.

My wife wants to go see it so I guess I'm going.
  • kimzy44
    kimzy44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im going with my sister, As a treat. The "treat" being sitting in gold class drinking champagne away from kids and drama, not so much worried about what were seeing. But if there are a few shirtless shots I'm happy :)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Surprise! I am going to see it because I think it would be hot as HELL to watch! Sex is not just the act, but more involving all your senses and mind....that being said, the part of my naughty, naughty brain needs to ask....Do you think I should where my yoga pants that have the section at the crotch cut out, or no?
    fjoolebqe1yy.gif

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Why read or watch it when you can be doing it lol!
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Noogynoogs wrote: »

^^^^ I am planning on having some fetish fun down in my basement this weekend and nobody can stop me.

• Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Noogynoogs wrote: »

^^^^ I am planning on having some fetish fun down in my basement this weekend and nobody can stop me.

Can I come? ;)
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be watching it by myself with only hand cream and tissues for company ;)
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    My only objection to all the 'fangirls' freaking out about this movie is the fact that I know quite a few of them on my social media who HATE, repeat HATE, when their husbands/significant other watches the VS runway show or they get jealous if the man intently watches sex scenes of movies.

OMG YEAH. I dated a guy whose ex wouldn't let him watch the Avengers because she just knew he wanted to watch it just because of Black Widow. Not because ya know, he's a guy and love comic books, but just because of the boobies. She was also cheating on him with multiple guys. I guess that's okay in her book.

Got to have boundaries I guess... lol
  • lcbaby16
    lcbaby16 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    @strozman‌ is taking me so of course ! lol