Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Kit Kat/end thread ;)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You say that like those are the only two options. How much fat, protein, and carbs are you getting in grams? What do you mean by you feel like your diet isn't working?
  • NicoleS9
    NicoleS9 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SJenno91 wrote: »
    hello all, I have been swimming regularly for the last 3 weeks and weining myself off the unhealthy foods. I have now replaced chocolate with fruit completely. My daily goals are 50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein. I used to get around that mark easily but since I have started eating the fruit etc my diet seems to have changed massively. I'm now on 70% carbs, 10% fat and 20% protein. I'm not sure if it's good that I have replaced 20% fat with an extra 20% carbs. I do about 50-80 lengths in the pool and do not feel like I burn 70% worth of my carbs and this week I feel bloated and like I've gone backwards in that I feel like my weight has increased! Does anyone know if I should have my diet like it is now or how can I balance it more (what foods help)? Any advice is appreciated because I don't feel like it's working!

How frustrating!
    I have to say pear because of the fiber! Pears have more fiber than an apple, flavonoids, vit c, potassium, iron, calcium, antioxidants, vit k, folate. There is thought that pears help ward off cancer!
    Kit Kats have, um , wafers? I guess if you're really craving one every once in awhile, go for it, but eat a pear too!!!!
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pear!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Neither.

Snickers. Snickers is the answer.
  • NicoleS9
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    NicoleS9 wrote: »
    hello all, I have been swimming regularly for the last 3 weeks and weining myself off the unhealthy foods. I have now replaced chocolate with fruit completely. My daily goals are 50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein. I used to get around that mark easily but since I have started eating the fruit etc my diet seems to have changed massively. I'm now on 70% carbs, 10% fat and 20% protein. I'm not sure if it's good that I have replaced 20% fat with an extra 20% carbs. I do about 50-80 lengths in the pool and do not feel like I burn 70% worth of my carbs and this week I feel bloated and like I've gone backwards in that I feel like my weight has increased! Does anyone know if I should have my diet like it is now or how can I balance it more (what foods help)? Any advice is appreciated because I don't feel like it's working!

How frustrating!
    I have to say pear because of the fiber! Pears have more fiber than an apple, flavonoids, vit c, potassium, iron, calcium, antioxidants, vit k, folate. There is thought that pears help ward off cancer!
    Kit Kats have, um , wafers? I guess if you're really craving one every once in awhile, go for it, but eat a pear too!!!!

Pears do not help ward of cancer. The people that think that are wrong.
    You must be on the cutting edge of research! I'll tell the people I know who study this that they are wrong and wasting their time- thank you!
    Regardless, I believe you missed my point about nutritional content. Plus, fiber DOES help lower the risk of colon cancer, so you are the one who is wrong.
  • Daiako
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    Neither.

Or Milky way.

Also acceptable answer.
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Daiako wrote: »
    Neither.

I had a Peanut Butter Snickers yesterday...party in my mouth.
    Edit: Twix is still my fav though.

More acceptable answers.

You people get it. I don't know what this kitkat nonsense is about.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    KIT KAT
  • NicoleS9
    Options

How frustrating!

You must be on the cutting edge of research! I'll tell the people I know who study this that they are wrong and wasting their time- thank you!
    Regardless, I believe you missed my point about nutritional content. Plus, fiber DOES help lower the risk of colon cancer, so you are the one who is wrong.

Oh yeah, so can we see thus research that shows pears ward of cancer?

Oh goodness, yes, of course! Do a little reading or talk to your doctor at your next colonoscopy.
  • Daiako
    Options

How frustrating!

Oh yeah, so can we see thus research that shows pears ward of cancer?

Oh goodness, yes, of course! Do a little reading or talk to your doctor at your next colonoscopy.

So no.