DO WITH ME

13»

Replies

• DEEPU91
    DEEPU91 Posts: 74 Member
    Dear friends you all are i think against my thoughts.
    I agree to you all that its not safe, i will surly face weakness, but friends I am also happy for knowing that in the present time of inhumanity there are very much peoples like you in world who care & love each other without knowing each other, FRIENDS I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU
    however as I told earlier that whenever I face little bit weakness i will surly increase my calories and decrease exercise, but please permit me to start, I promise you all that i will surly stop so much hard work whenever I feel weak.
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Good luck. I do wish and hope that you reach your goals and you can but please be healthy.
  • DEEPU91
    Thanks for your support, I will surly take care of my health and please keep motivating me
  • DEEPU91
    friends today's day was really very hard
    i was very busy whole day
    my calorie intake was 1284
  • DEEPU91
    hi friends
    i want to tell you that nowadays i am doing well
    however my calorie lose in exercise is around 250 to 350 a day, and i think its sufficient
    i had lowered little bit my calories intake around 1100 to 1300 calories
    i think i will achieve or nearly achieve my target before 1 may
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    good luck.
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    I understand you don't want break the promise you made to your friend, but the truth is: your goal is impossible to reach. I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. You are eating well below your recommended minimum calorie intake. That means that your body is going on starvation mode and, instead of you losing weight, you are probably losing nothing, or if you are, you may be losing muscle. As much as you want to lose 20kg by May 1st, you cannot change nature and the way your body works. If I were you, I would accept the fact that it is impossible to lose so much wait in such a short time, and would stick to the advice's people gave to you in earlier posts. Its better to lose 5-10kg by May 1st, than losing nothing at all. I'm sure your friend will appreciate that. Good luck! :)
  • Should not be that drastic. *kitten* ain't that serious
  • sh3llbell
    sh3llbell Posts: 14 Member
    It's a SHIRT - get one in a bigger size. !!
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    sh3llbell wrote: »
    It's a SHIRT - get one in a bigger size. !!

I honestly thought of suggesting the same thing at the beginning lol
    But unfortunately, for him it's not about the shirt, but about the promise.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,047 Member
    He already posted a new thread wailing about how he failed and hasn't lost any weight.
  • DEEPU91
    Hi friends i logged in after 1 or 2 month
    There is a good news
    I lost 10 kg weight
    Thx for your support
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    DEEPU91 wrote: »
    Hi friends i logged in after 1 or 2 month
    There is a good news
    I lost 10 kg weight
    Thx for your support

1) there was no support for your terrible plan

2) probably a lot of muscle

3) but I'm sure you're happy as you ignored everyone here. So ok then. Congrats