Yes, Yoga pants = indecent exposure?

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
Montana lawmaker says yoga pants should be illegal

Personal, I think of them as the push-up bra for women's butts and do miracles!

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    That man.. He sucks.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mt53d9ED3c1rv3b62o1_500.gif
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i think it's tremendously decent exposure.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I could totally go on a long rant but I won't...I will restrain myself from talking about politics
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm about to run errands in yoga pants. I do what I want!
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I'm about to run errands in yoga pants. I do what I want!

DITTO!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
  • HappyQuella
    HappyQuella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't care what anyone thinks, they are the next best thing to being pantsless. And I hate pants.
  • romievizon
    romievizon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    God bless those yoga pants.. salute
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Illegal? Silly. But some folks have no business wearing yoga pants. Any more than I have business wearing a Speedo.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Seriously illegal??? Then I should be arrested because I wear them in front of my kids. They are great for lounging around the house, doing housework and grocery shopping.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Perhaps, but it's a personal choice and its a choice that I enjoy many people choosing to go with ..
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just because you have a mouth, doesn't mean you should use it.

Don't like the way some people look in certain articles of clothing? Don't look.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.

So... what does the fact that they make them in that size mean? Please advise. I don't want to offend any males by wearing something I shouldn't.

• FenTiger89
    FenTiger89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sooo...I'm on my way to/from the gym and stop off at the grocery store to pick something up. Should I bring a change of clothes or a bushel sack to throw on over my oh-so-offensive yoga pants?
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »

I wear them because they are tremendously comfortable, not to be sexy. There are always going to be woman out there looking better in the same outfit as me but I'm not going to let that dictate how I dress, especially when it comes to being comfy.
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I guess bathing suits are next.