Yes, Yoga pants = indecent exposure?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    lol. That picture makes me laugh.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    BFDeal wrote: »
    It is worth saying tight clothes at a varying degree of sizes is something only women can get away with. I'm curious what the reaction would be by women to me wearing skin tight clothings at 5'11" 230lbs. I'm guessing not the "you go girl" we're seeing here.

I would like to see that.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    You women need to stop buying into Big Yoga's BS about self-acceptance and body standards.

You men need to stop starting sentences with "you women..."
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited February 2015
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    If you're 400 lbs and want to wear yoga pants, I say go on and flaunt it!

Wuuuuuuut?

UhNXBDF.jpg

Honestly, I think every girl looks good better in yoga pants.

haha awesome. what is it?
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    You women need to stop buying into Big Yoga's BS about self-acceptance and body standards.

*womyn
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

UhNXBDF.jpg

haha awesome. what is it?

Rosie Odonnell picking up her dropped keys...in yoga pants.

• her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member

Oh, okay.
    Self love = radical notion
    Clearly.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    fUBb46g6lf4wo.gif
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    I think before outlawing yoga pants, we should outlaw guys who wear their pants mid-thigh.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited February 2015
    LOL! Ya, on runners world it mentioned the article. And has a link to the actual petition mentioning "an@l region". Too friggen funny!

Edit- oh wow, MFP doesn't like the word anal. How weird. I mean, its not a dirty word... It's proper.
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    sdwm0pqdhcf9.jpg

I <3 yoga pants.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    ^^^Me too DG!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    I wore yoga pants to my boys' school today. It's a wonder social services didn't take me away and send my kids to foster care.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    Mine shoot taser darts! My nickname is Tit Wrangler. But I have to keep them concealed. Boo.

I misread that as tater darts and was all woohoo tater tots!
  • Elise4270
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    sdwm0pqdhcf9.jpg

I <3 yoga pants.

Omg, if your butt looks THIS good in yoga pants it should be a crime not to wear them...
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    13753536994627_f.jpg
  • Elise4270
    Oh that works too! B)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.

Every morning when I get, know that the clothes I choose, the way I style my hair, do my make up, is ALL for you baby.

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Bald dudes should have to cover their shiny bald heads. All that skin... it offends me.

• Elise4270
    Old guys with hair growing out of every orfice offends me. Ugh, and they call you baby or something pervy
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Instead, he should just stop looking at people's "covered with fabric" bottoms. My guess it he would be happy making all women wear a burlap sack so we as a society aren't tempting his good values.........
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    I wear what I want & don't care what people think. I mean, we all have those "what on earth is that person wearing?!" moments, but we get on with our day & get over it. Plus, I always think about the fact that that person literally looked in the mirror that morning and thought they looked good enough to go out in public. If they're okay with how they look and what they're wearing, then other people should be too.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member

bw_conway wrote: »
    Sure, let's all be politically correct, disingenuous robots. Everyone on earth looks great in super-tight / super skimpy clothing, and no one ever, ever dares to think "that looks really bad on you, you should dress more appropriately" as they smile politely while walking by.

The thing is...is a law needed? What I want to wear is no ones business except mine. Does it offend you? Oh well...get over it. It isn't about you.
  • FitOldMomma

^^^This
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    I rock my yogas!
  • FitOldMomma
    amcook4 wrote: »
    Instead, he should just stop looking at people's "covered with fabric" bottoms. My guess it he would be happy making all women wear a burlap sack so we as a society aren't tempting his good values.........

Sadly there are societies where this is standard. Women in burquas. Don't want to tempt those men. ;)
  • thefatveganchef
    thefatveganchef Posts: 89 Member
    I just love it when a republican law maker who's position is less government wants less government until it is against his crazy beliefs or something he doesn't like. Then he has no problems legislating his bible or anti woman stance. This is just another example of that crazy.
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    "Appropriate" dress has a wide berth that allows for comfort and individuality. If you choose to work outside of good taste, it reflects on you socially and professionally. Whether you care about that is up to you. Personally , I barely notice and do not find memorable what others wear in public.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Bald dudes should have to cover their shiny bald heads. All that skin... it offends me.

So cramming an enormous butt into skin tight clothing is the equivalent of male pattern baldness?
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Aren't there more important issues than yoga pants??? Wow, wtf.