Yes, Yoga pants = indecent exposure?

Options

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.

I wear them because I'm lazy.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sschwark wrote: »
    Just because you have a mouth, doesn't mean you should use it.

Don't like the way some people look in certain articles of clothing? Don't look.

If you saw a 10 lb bag of oranges walk across in a 2 lb bag, you'd be hard pressed not to look too.

Women don't need to wear things to impress men and if you don't like what some women wear, cool. But they shouldn't have to stop wearing what makes THEM happy because it doesn't please you.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    As long as I can still buy Pajama Jeans I'm fine with it.
    LMFAO!!
    I don't care what anyone thinks, they are the next best thing to being pantsless. And I hate pants.
    PcFeBly.gif
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    They let naked people ride bikes through town because they were afraid to breach free speech?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.

LOL okay then. Don't like? Don't look.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    If you're 400 lbs and want to wear yoga pants, I say go on and flaunt it! I'm always weary of laws that take away freedom, next time it might be a freedom I enjoy.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    As long as I can still buy Pajama Jeans I'm fine with it.

What are pajama jeans? I think I want some. My little grandson has sweat pants that look like jeans and I am SO jealous!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Sure, let's all be politically correct, disingenuous robots. Everyone on earth looks great in super-tight / super skimpy clothing, and no one ever, ever dares to think "that looks really bad on you, you should dress more appropriately" as they smile politely while walking by.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    If you're 400 lbs and want to wear yoga pants, I say go on and flaunt it! I'm always weary of laws that take away freedom, next time it might be a freedom I enjoy.

AMEN! :-)
  • her4g63
    Options
    Sure, let's all be politically correct, disingenuous robots. Everyone on earth looks great in super-tight / super skimpy clothing, and no one ever, ever dares to think "that looks really bad on you, you should dress more appropriately" as they smile politely while walking by.

I figure it's none of my business what other people wear and if they're comfortable with who they are and what they're wearing, good for them.
    Beauty standards can suck it.
  • CaitlinW19
    Options
    It's not about being politically correct or not. It's about not telling other people what to do. You can tell someone they look like crap in yoga pants. You might get punched in the face but it's your right to say it as much as it's there right to wear them.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

I figure it's none of my business what other people wear and if they're comfortable with who they are and what they're wearing, good for them.

I do mind my own business - I'm sharing my opinion on a message board, that is the extent of my involvement in what strangers wear.
  • CaitlinW19
    Options
    CaitlinW19 wrote: »
    It's not about being politically correct or not. It's about not telling other people what to do. You can tell someone they look like crap in yoga pants. You might get punched in the face but it's your right to say it as much as it's their right to wear them.

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

You can think whatever you like, have your opinions and be happy. What you can't do is police who buys and wears what, just because you personally don't find it appealing.
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options

What's wrong with people following certain basic rules? Isn't that the basis for civilization?
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Maybe their legislature should look at the max sentencing for indecent exposure. Three strikes and life! Hope this guy won't be a judge.

I like the horror over nipples. Only female ones, though. Because male nipples are wholesome.
    What. An. Idiot.

• her4g63
    Options

What's wrong with people following certain basic rules? Isn't that the basis for civilization?

Because what I feel comfortable in shouldn't be based upon whether or not it pleases men.
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ar9179 wrote: »
    Maybe their legislature should look at the max sentencing for indecent exposure. Three strikes and life! Hope this guy won't be a judge.

I like the horror over nipples. Only female ones, though. Because male nipples are wholesome.
    What. An. Idiot.

My nipples fire laser beams at terrorists. Why do you hate freedom and justice?

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    well, this thread took a sad (but expected) turn.