JPBgrad98 wrote: »
    That your stomach caves in when you lay down on the bed. LOL

This!!!!!!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    That if you eat a big meal for dinner you will still feel full the next day

I've actually found the opposite.. if I eat a big meal at night for some reason I'm starving in the morning. You would think there would still be food there. So I'm not sure what's up with that.

I get this problem too, both now and in the past - definitely extra-hungry the next morning even if I was stuffed to the point of discomfort the night before.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    That I don't know where to shop! I am looking forward to getting some new clothes soon. My husband mentioned today that I should let him know where to get gift cards from for clothes for my birthday and Christmas...both coming up soon. I realized that it has been over 20 years since I have shopped for clothes anywhere other than plus-sized stores. Now that it looks like I will be able to buy size 16 or, hopefully even smaller...I literally have no idea where I want to go. I guess I have to start doing some online shopping prep. :)

Lane Bryant has pretty clothes in the size 14-16 range. I don't know if you have those stores in the malls near you.
  • Sadie2233
    Sadie2233 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have never read anything more true than number three, some friends they are
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!