What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• hillemary
    hillemary Posts: 19 Member
    The fact that eating all this wonderful healthy food gives you GAS! All I do is FART and it smells HORRIBLE!....Cmon I cant be the only one LOL

If you cut out gluten, you won't be tootin' <sorry, I HAD to say it, definitely not my usual type of thing to say :smiley: >
  • hillemary
    hillemary Posts: 19 Member
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    How freakin impossible these last 20 pounds are to lose...I know how it works...it's just not happening....UGH already!
    For those final pounds, a LOT of people are able to tackle them through IF (https://www.facebook.com/groups/799235153498663/?fref=nf) I personally love it! I have way more than the last few pounds to go tho :)
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    About the clothes buying problem. Find a nice thrift store and just buy some nice used clothes and your $$ investment won't be so bad. They also can sell your old clothes to others who need to buy on a budget or who also are. Of ing down in sizes. It's win-win.
    Kelll12123 wrote: »

- Sitting (particularly in baths) and laying (particularly in beds) will become ever increasingly uncomfortable.

hahaha this... My back is bruised from doing workouts on the floor because my shoulder blades stick out so much now.

No one told me how annoying buying clothes could be. It's great when they fit, but I keep going down sizes and needing to buy more and then not having a purpose for the larger sizes.

On a more positive note, I get hit on a lot more. Three different guys asked me out for Valentine's Day this year :)

• elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Something I've been having a problem with lately...

More than likely you will end up grabbing the wrong sizes when you go clothes shopping... Haha.
  • JenLakersFan
    JenLakersFan Posts: 26 Member
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    farmerpam1 wrote: »
    A love for being active, more like a NEED to be active every day.

This is true. I didnt go to gym yesterday so out of guilt I cleaned the house, did the washing, made supper and watered the garden just so I dont feel lik a lazy sod lol

Omg.. so I'm not the only one who is like this lol awesome!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2015
    @opalsqueak007 - Clothing

I am going through this now. Down a total of 111 pounds. I went to the department store and tried on clothes for 3 hours. But now I know what I look good and more importantly feel good in.
  • mzlizzi
    mzlizzi Posts: 21 Member
    Virkati wrote: »
    Nobody told me that I have to be my own biggest supporter. My own biggest fan. And that if I didn't want others to belittle, berate, or beat me down for not the greatest choices, then I couldn't do it to myself.

I can't be hoping for affirmations from others or for others to notice.

I didn't know how many people could/would give "back-handed" compliments. Or how painful they would be.

I didn't know how strong, committed, dedicated, and tenacious I am. I do now.

Terrific insight. Congrats to coming a long way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!