My WORST (very bad for me) Guilty food Pleasure

Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cake, cake...oh, and did I forget to mention, cake ?
    Oh, and scones with butter, jam and clotted cream.
    And cookie dough ice cream, Yep.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Bacon, fresh baked sourdough bread, good cheese, good wine, fried chicken, pralines & cream ice cream...
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Cookies
    Udon / Pho / Pad Thai / Jajangmyeon / Kanpoongki / Crab Rangoon / Spring Roll ( i can't stop at 4)
    Noodles of any kind
    GUMMIES, my god, gummies
    Frozen custard
    Full fat guac
    Good, hearty, full fat cheese

In short, fat & carbs.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Greasy, cheesy, grilled patty melt with extra sauteed onions....

patty melt... drool...
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't have any guilty pleasures with food because I don't feel guilty about any food choices.

All about balance. Woop for flexible dieting :happy:
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Churros! Cinnamon sweet, covered empty calorie carbs of yumminess!

I have to stay away from them for the next 4 months!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I'd have to say Pizza too

and every once in a while that very greasy pepperoni slice!
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I could eat Peperoncini's all day long! I know they're not caloric, but oh the sodium!!
  • aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    Donner and chicken breast in pitta bread, fries and a iced chocolate milkshake.
    Or a FULL meat pizza.
    Mmmmmm... :devil:
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Maple. Bar! Om nom nom!! :love:

T_portland_4_t607.jpg

Oh. My God. I want this.

Good god that is beautiful.
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I 'i\e to eat the icing from around the ca\e edges....real stuff...NOT WHIPPED..my husband thin\s I'm gross.

me too! and I never realize I had too much of it until I feel sick lol
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Maple. Bar! Om nom nom!! :love:

T_portland_4_t607.jpg

Oh. My God. I want this.

Good god that is beautiful.

I would consider trying something like this if I liked maple icing. I would like to try a bacon/egg cheeseburger with glazed donuts as buns though, not sure if I'd finish it but I'm curious enough...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljy9h3MQ081qe8s6yo1_1280.jpg
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My favorite "Oh god I'll regret this the next day" food is probably a deliciously cheese-covered enchilada meal from a local Mexican place with a huge glass of horchata on the side. That is what I will eat in Heaven, people.

Heaven has horchata. I'll bet money on it.

One thing I've only had once, but that I could see as a seriously dangerously ecstatic food... is marrow. I went to a higher-end place one night and one of their appetizers was marrow. It came inside a bone that was cracked in half so you can get at it, with a little toast to spread it on. I thought I would die right then and there. When I left, I thought, "No. No I cannot get this ever again, because if I do I will NEVER STOP EATING IT." It was like delicious meat butter. There's no other way to describe it.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    My guilty foods are: beer, hot wings, white castle, 53rd and 6th Gyro Platters.

Buffalo Wild Wings is only a short drive from my job. Hence why I take the long way home to avoid stopping by.
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    One thing I've only had once, but that I could see as a seriously dangerously ecstatic food... is marrow. I went to a higher-end place one night and one of their appetizers was marrow. It came inside a bone that was cracked in half so you can get at it, with a little toast to spread it on. I thought I would die right then and there. When I left, I thought, "No. No I cannot get this ever again, because if I do I will NEVER STOP EATING IT." It was like delicious meat butter. There's no other way to describe it.

I have heard varying opinions about whether or not to eat it when you get osso buco at an Italian restaurant. I have tried it and it was incredibly rich and tasty.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Heaven has horchata. I'll bet money on it.
  • emibrus1
    emibrus1 Posts: 59
    Options
    Deep fried pickles with a swimming pool sized serving of ranch ;_; I've stayed far away from them for months now (but it will be my first indulgence when the time comes).
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Costco food court cheese pizza. It's only bad for me because I get sick when I eat wheat. If they had a gluten free version there is no way I could resist it.
  • bababangarangrang
    bababangarangrang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Deep fried pickles with a swimming pool sized serving of ranch ;_; I've stayed far away from them for months now (but it will be my first indulgence when the time comes).

This.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    candy smoked Salmon (home made) in cream cheese on a 12 grain bagel, and i like to have ranch dressing with my pizza