Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    87c53b0edc6af25dbb5f1fe6ae56a723.jpg

Oh Snap!
  • MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Taping off the radio
    Taking you shoes off if you lost a race because you could run faster without them
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Taping off the radio
    Taking you shoes off if you lost a race because you could run faster without them

I had so many mixed tapes from taping off the radio...used to infuriate me to no end when the DJs talked over the beginning & ending of songs, LOL!!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    gizmo_d-jpg.22444
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Taping off the radio

YESSSSS!
    I made so many mixed tapes.
  • lorieric5037
    Options
    Catching rays on the roof of the house, covered in baby oil! Skin cancer? Never heard of it!:glasses:
  • PepperWorm
    Options
    Backstreet Boys vrs 'NSYNC.

Discuss.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Who remembers "Dance Party USA" and rushing home from school to call dibs on the one tv in the house to watch it?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Buying a new pair of Jordans thinking they will make me jump higher
    Coming in at the exact moment the streetlights came on
    Michael Jackson's Thriller video scared the crap out of us on late night MTV
    MTV only played music
    Video games were cool, but not cool enough to keep us inside all day
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The original Toonami on Cartoon Network, a wonderful anime fix on weekdays

A lot of things already mentioned here, like Pokemon, pogs, jellies shoes

Taking you shoes off if you lost a race because you could run faster without them - OMG i totally did that.

I'm not sure what they were called really... Girls would play hand games singing "This train goes down down baby down by the roller coster...." I still remember them all.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    1. garbag e pail kids
    2. cabbag e patch kids
    3. pound puppies
    4. new kids on the block
    5.hot cinamon tooth picks
  • MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought only black kids had to be in before the street light came on, lol
  • IzzyM210
    IzzyM210 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey can somebody help me post my Kelly Kapowski pic?

I still love her!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNMzMMRCWSfcXzu6MlZbKGnB5yfDzD3yypA-bfZQVcdcIYv8RuQbklsmNCmA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNMzMMRCWSfcXzu6MlZbKGnB5yfDzD3yypA-bfZQVcdcIYv8RuQbklsmNCmA

Just use [IMG][/IMG], sandwich the link between the two words but use all lowercase.

It was the slash that I messed up on ... Ok .. so lets add the whole gang.

SBTB.jpg

Loved this show,they have all the episodes on Netflix btw
  • PepperWorm
    Options
    The original Toonami on Cartoon Network, a wonderful anime fix on weekdays

A lot of things already mentioned here, like Pokemon, pogs, jellies shoes

Taking you shoes off if you lost a race because you could run faster without them - OMG i totally did that.

I'm not sure what they were called really... Girls would play hand games singing "This train goes down down baby down by the roller coster...." I still remember them all.

TOTALLY almost mentioned Toonami earlier! Toonami is back on CN, but it's not the same.

How many Super Sayans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes five episodes.

Bah-dum, chhhh.

Loved hand games, too! I don't wanna go to Mexico no more, more, more...
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. It makes me sad for the kids these days. There were so many adventures to go on OUTSIDE when I was a kid. I feel fortunate to have a 12 year old who does not have any interest in his playstation. Every day he gets home from school, does his chores and goes fishing. He would rather be outside than sitting inside ANY day. Makes me smile. We recently took a trip to Virginia to visit family. 10 year old nephew with a MOUNTAIN literally as his back yard, creek running at the edge of the yard line. Cows and horses everywhere and this kid spent the entire weekend going from the ipad to the xbox to the DS to the Ipod to the TV then back to the Ipad. My son looked at me and said "does he not realize how lucky he is" Made me have a proud mom moment. I agree completely with OP. UNPLUG THE KIDS!!!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope for HOURS.

Watching cartoons on Saturday morning, because there wasn't a cartoon channel!

...and riding our bikes to the store to buy these :happy:

marathon_bar_650x300_a01_10.jpg
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Discuss.

I LOVED Backstreet Boys back in the day. Funny thing is that Pandora picked this moment to play *NSYNC. :3
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought only black kids had to be in before the street light came on, lol

lmao! My Texan momma would have beat the white off of me had I stayed out after dark ;)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm just a bill, Yes, I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill....

schoolhouserockposters.jpg
  • PepperWorm
    Options

Discuss.

I LOVED Backstreet Boys back in the day. Funny thing is that Pandora picked this moment to play *NSYNC. :3

Loved both, but NSYNC won my heart. :love: