Has anyone tried the Lemon cleanse?

Options

Replies

• So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    marlown wrote: »
    MFP forums are not a good place to ask about cleanses, detoxes, intermittent fasting, etc. Lots of haters out there on this subject. I'm about your age and I have done this and love it. Still go back to it occasionally if I start eating more unhealthy foods. I will send you a friend request and if you accept, I will let you know my experiences with the lemonade fasts. Have a good day!

Bingo?!?

• ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    marlown wrote: »
    MFP forums are not a good place to ask about cleanses, detoxes, intermittent fasting, etc. Lots of haters out there on this subject. I'm about your age and I have done this and love it. Still go back to it occasionally if I start eating more unhealthy foods. I will send you a friend request and if you accept, I will let you know my experiences with the lemonade fasts. Have a good day!

Bingo?!?

ahh close but there was no mention of sugar being evil

• jcmorse563
    jcmorse563 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus, after a week of not being able to eat or drink anything, The doctors had just run all the blood work. That's how I found that the Lord had healed the hep b virus after being a carrier for years. I also had hiccups for 8 days straight with the only reprieve being when the elders laid hands on me and prayed--they stopped for a few hours. Monday the following day was when i received the doctors report of the clean blood work. However, they wanted to try new medications, that night while in bed I felt the voice of God speak in my abdomen, I felt my inside explode with life, and also what was bound broke free. The hiccups quit also. Hiccups, not being able to eat or drink, throwing up, for a week.. These were the symptoms of the obstruction. I didn't say the flush healed me i just said it is beneficial. I did use the flush after the healing, "after". Further, I asked the doctor what he thought before i did it, He told me give it a try. Little did I know at the time of my healing, the whole worship team of my church had come together and was praying for my healing, I found this out the following Wed. at church.. As far as providing studies as proof that they can be beneficial I don't believe that even if i provided a hundred studies that it would help, as I'm sure you are probably skeptical about the healing miracle, and you've had the bible and time itself testifying about Jesus, --he stepped on earth and split time in half--. Instead I would say to seek your proof in Him, with an open heart..... A personal experience out weighs a study and since it's a personal experience who can argue-- you know what your lived. Sorry if i offend you..
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    jcmorse563 wrote: »
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus, after a week of not being able to eat or drink anything, The doctors had just run all the blood work. That's how I found that the Lord had healed the hep b virus after being a carrier for years. I also had hiccups for 8 days straight with the only reprieve being when the elders laid hands on me and prayed--they stopped for a few hours. Monday the following day was when i received the doctors report of the clean blood work. However, they wanted to try new medications, that night while in bed I felt the voice of God speak in my abdomen, I felt my inside explode with life, and also what was bound broke free. The hiccups quit also. Hiccups, not being able to eat or drink, throwing up, for a week.. These were the symptoms of the obstruction. I didn't say the flush healed me i just said it is beneficial. I did use the flush after the healing, "after". Further, I asked the doctor what he thought before i did it, He told me give it a try. Little did I know at the time of my healing, the whole worship team of my church had come together and was praying for my healing, I found this out the following Wed. at church.. As far as providing studies as proof that they can be beneficial I don't believe that even if i provided a hundred studies that it would help, as I'm sure you are probably skeptical about the healing miracle, and you've had the bible and time itself testifying about Jesus, --he stepped on earth and split time in half--. Instead I would say to seek your proof in Him, with an open heart..... A personal experience out weighs a study and since it's a personal experience who can argue-- you know what your lived. Sorry if i offend you..

this has what to do with a lemon cleanse?
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

i sincerely cannot tell if this is a joke or not...
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    funny-Tyson-quote-Neil-deGrasse-scientific1.jpg
  • superbeastbjj
    superbeastbjj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Detoxing is a pointless endeavor. You have working kidneys and a liver that detox your body for you. Detoxes are just a money marketing attempt by scammers looking to make a quick buck off of the gullible.

Well agreed that's what I thought the liver was for. It was nothing bought online just ingredients in the store. I did see several lemon cleanse sites online. I read something about when John Wayne and Elvis Presley died they had 18 to 20 pounds of waste inside them, so it got me thinking what is inside my body.

If you're looking to get rid of the extra crap hanging our in your intestines, go HAM on some Taco Bell or get a colonic.

Detoxes do nothing.
    LOL
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    lol-jesus-1.jpg
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    It's obvious their detox really didn't work because they are still full of *kitten*.
    ^^THIS.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »

This is comedy, isn't it?

I hope so... this is *really* special...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

praise_the_lawd-208.gif
    tumblr_lhb34kfAkQ1qdlf46.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyeU7K0xpJztJ0H1RqghOBJFE2cAevghhzjD2i0LNvm_CuBS9m
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    this has what to do with a lemon cleanse?
    All lemons are Jesus.....?
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus

polls_128343688002656250hallelujahpra_0528_897952_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

h27699254.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

So you were having issues, went to see a doctor, then you finally pooped and felt better. Got it. Has nothing to do with the lemon cleanse since you didn't use it for the obstruction. You also did not use the lemon cleanse to "heal your hep b" (which an acute case of will cause the symptoms you described and goes away on its own). I think you are very confused on what is actually wrong with you and the science behind everything.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Sorry, no, personal experience does NOT outweigh a study. We very well can argue with personal experience as it's all down to perception. Peer reviewed studies to back up your previous claims, please.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Lemon cleanse?
    Just wash the rind under a faucet for like 5 seconds.
    Good to go.
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    cleanses.. there are reasons for cleanse... for instance if your a virus carrier like hep b, and some c's, a liver cleans is very helpful. Most don't know that the hep virus is something that your liver lets in to help fight toxins in the liver, when you do a liver cleans such as the 8 oz fresh organic lemon with 8 ounces of organic virgin olive oil this is a big help to your liver. (after you take something to open the liver ducts) Another reason for a cleans might be a partial obstruction, a small intestine cleans such as 32 ounces of purified water with about 4 tablespoons of pink rock salt first thing in the morn on an empty stomach will cause your body to flush your intestines. However, in a perfect world our liver, kidney's and gallbladder is all we need for detoxification, however, we don't live in a perfect world and for most people the food they eat has all kinds of added toxins that our bodies where not meant to deal with on the levels we put in. Thanks to big industry, and supermarkets we have to have food that stores longer in shipment, and lasts on the shelf. If your a person that looks at this stuff, try's to buy organic, non genetically enhanced food, without pesticides, your ahead of the game.. Or even if you like to buy at your local farmers market its a big help. But if your buying all your produce at Walmart thats a different story. The day's of the Local store that sold locally grown stuff was the healthiest, but that's long gone. As a person that used to have these problems, thank you Jesus for healing me, I can attest that not all these are evil.. however, make sure you take it up with your nutritionist and or doctor first...

4cm4biu1nbp3.gif

This discussion has been closed.