How long after waking up do you have before eating breakfast?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    EvanKeel wrote: »
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    EvanKeel wrote: »
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    Well, if you gentlemen are done picking on me, I think I’ll be off to do something more useful with my time.

For clarity, I'm picking on what you said, not you :) I'm also sticking up for that helpful and delightful nutella that you felt the need to demonize.

I love Nutella! It’s actually one of my favourite foods. Again, I really don’t see any foods as inherently bad. What does worry me is people who are misinformed and suffer because of it.

Anyway, you may be right in that I took it personally. Goes to show, it’s best to be clear about what you mean rather than make general statements. I was going for brevity - I guess that did not work out :smile: .

This is probably a little digression, but I should say that I do appreciate brevity and language that isn't over qualified.

I think, though, that with this community, both within MFP and the larger community of "nutrition hobbyists," that there's been such a strong history of people making very strong claims that were ultimately too general and unsupported.

I would guess that's probably why responses to general claims tend to be somewhat direct here.

I can definitely understand and appreciate that. Thanks for the info! :smile: