Replies

• patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well there goes my Cal goal for the day, thanks a lot @#^#$!!! JK lol
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Wait, is that bacon-wrapped? I was about to go into this spiel about how Jet's is still better, but I hold my judgement until I've tried this thing.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I had one of these while in labor in August, lol! There was a lc directly across from the hospital.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    mmmm...little greasers....
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wait, is that bacon-wrapped? I was about to go into this spiel about how Jet's is still better, but I hold my judgement until I've tried this thing.

That's right! It is, indeed, wrapped with bacon!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's must taste better where y'all are or else you have some low expectations for pizza. It does look amazing, though.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »

I thought that same thing...now I want something wrapped in bacon! :D

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Athos282 wrote: »
    635597918749441007-XXX-Little-Caesar-.JPG

**Mouthgasm***
    I want, but I'm afraid to try it.

It might suck, then I'll feel bad. I have not had Caesar's in like... 20 years.
  • xotaaay
    Options
    Their pizza sucks but those breadsticks tho.. >:)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Its good for cheap pizza.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am more into their pretzel crust myself, but yeah I would try it.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I prefer Papa John's for chain pizza, but LC will do if I'm in a hurry. Only ~3 miles from my house and has a drive-thru window!
    I haven't had that particular pizza, but have had the regular deep dish which is $4 cheaper.
    As for the NI (below), I've had way worse and still fit it into my day, even the sodium.
    A single slice weighs in at 450 calories; 23 grams of fat; 830 milligrams of sodium and 40 milligrams of cholesterol.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's must taste better where y'all are or else you have some low expectations for pizza. It does look amazing, though.

Pizza is a lot like sex... even when it's bad, it's pretty good. ;)

It's weird, but even though I know it's not good pizza, I still crave a Little Caesar's from time to time.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

Pizza is a lot like sex... even when it's bad, it's pretty good. ;)

It's weird, but even though I know it's not good pizza, I still crave a Little Caesar's from time to time.

And now I know I've had worse sex and worse pizza than you
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Even bacon can't put taste into a LC pizza. 7/11 has better pizza and its baked to order in 5 minutes.
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The other day I walked past two rather portly men who were standing around on the sidewalk eating one of these right out of the box, and making fun of the people visible through the big windows of the kickboxing gym next door. I wish I had made any part of that story up-- but it kept me laughing the whole way home.

However, this does look delicious and I might try to make this at home! LOL.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I don't think anybody really mistakes LC for quality pizza; they take it for quick and cheap pizza.