Little Ceaser's New Deep Dish

Options

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Athos282 wrote: »
    I don't think anybody really mistakes LC for quality pizza; they take it for quick and cheap pizza.

Quick and cheap doesn't mean I want to eat it. Just saying.
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I don't think anybody really mistakes LC for quality pizza; they take it for quick and cheap pizza.

lol...I hear you...I usually don't want to eat it either. It's just the bacon that's making me drool a little in all honesty. I could go with or without the pizza.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

lol...I hear you...I usually don't want to eat it either. It's just the bacon that's making me drool a little in all honesty. I could go with or without the pizza.

I LOVE pizza. That looks rather overwhelming and not very pizza like to me.

Oh, and I love bacon.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's must taste better where y'all are or else you have some low expectations for pizza. It does look amazing, though.

Pizza is a lot like sex... even when it's bad, it's pretty good. ;)

It's weird, but even though I know it's not good pizza, I still crave a Little Caesar's from time to time.

And now I know I've had worse sex and worse pizza than you

Baw ha ha ha ha ha
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Meh

that is kinda what I thought ..

I like bacon on m pizza, but as my crust???? Eh, not sure...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you know, now that I think of it I haven ever had little caesars pizza…

for some reason, I do not think I am missing out...
  • dukesofhazard01
    dukesofhazard01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well because of a strict diet and lots of working out, I can't eat pizza anymore but daaaannggg does that look good
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Little Caesar's must taste better where y'all are or else you have some low expectations for pizza. It does look amazing, though.

That's what I'm thinking.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    you know, now that I think of it I haven ever had little caesars pizza…

for some reason, I do not think I am missing out...

You're not. I had one....
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    That would go great with the maple bacon vodka we have in the cupboard.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd say this, but I don't even want to look at pizza right now. My daughter and I got a jumbo bacon pizza from the store a few days ago. She didn't like it, so I've been steadily picking away at it, lol. It's all I've eaten for lunch and supper for nearly 3 days. Luckily I'm eating the last of it tonight. I love pizza, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. I couldn't bring myself to throw the last of it out either...I hate wasting food.
  • jnv7594 wrote: »
    I never thought I'd say this, but I don't even want to look at pizza right now. My daughter and I got a jumbo bacon pizza from the store a few days ago. She didn't like it, so I've been steadily picking away at it, lol. It's all I've eaten for lunch and supper for nearly 3 days. Luckily I'm eating the last of it tonight. I love pizza, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. I couldn't bring myself to throw the last of it out either...I hate wasting food.

I know how you feel about wasting food, I had to eat 2 loaves of rye bread, by themselves; last month because I forgot to also buy, everything that I needed to make sandwiches & it wasn't possible for me to get everything, before the bread would've expired.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Isn't Caesar's a complete meal for small dogs? It is in the UK. Choice of gourmet chicken, beef or lamb all in a succulent jelly made from boiled down pigs heads - yum!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Good lord now I really want to jump from a tall building...this is what I had for dinner tonight in a week moment...I know better pizza is never a good choice unless I make it myself but let me tell you it was DANG good!!!! Still....totally not worth the calories.... I feel like such a big fat failure :-1:
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    It looks really gross.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    **Mouthgasm***

It's really not that good.

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It looks good, but not 380 calories per slice good!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand the bacon fad. I know we all have different tastes but still I think the whole bacon thing been driven to death