Herbalife? Anyone else on here?

Options
124»

Replies

• ruter1pa
    ruter1pa Posts: 11
    Options
    keithb0522 wrote: »
    It's no different than MuscleTech. People use their products and don't bash. To each their own. I personally don't use any products. Just get your lazy *kitten* motivated to work out/run is the key and the hardest part. Eat right and workout and it falls off rapidly.
    People on here are quick to judge and bash people's ideas but what works for someone may not work for you. We are all different mentally and physically. Hell you can give a person a placebo and they feel like it works. What drives you mentally is all that matters.

All I know is I will drop 30 lbs in about 30 days. So you do you and I will do me :)

And since that isn't even healthy, you won't be able to maintain the loss.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I like to chew my food..
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My friend swears by herbalife and she had done well on it. It kept her focused and now she is a distributor and really enjoying it.

It's not for me. I like to feel like I'm eating something and so shakes really wouldn't do me very well at all.

She has put me on a trial where i have a shake for breakfast and then use mfp to calorie count my meals. It's only for 6 days and i finish tomorrow. I am worried about the tablets you take. They are full of caffine and the amount of trans fats in each shake is quite scary to me.

I don't see how it can be a long term healthy eating plan, but it could be used as a short term kick i guess.

Like i said, it's not for me but my friend had done well on it, but when she stopped for a couple of weeks to go on holiday, she was in an awful mood and generally not motivated. That's my view of her at that point. If that is the results of coming off the herbalife program, I'm hesitant again.

• mariasb1
    mariasb1 Posts: 3
    Options
    One of my cousins did Herbalife for a few months and figured out how many calories per day were helping her lose weight. She stopped using it but was able to continue losing weight by just following calorie count. She did have to figure out which foods made her feel satisfied so she was not starving between meals and snacks, but she was able to lose weight and then maintain. She eats much healthier now. Lots of lean protein, veggies, and even a controlled amount of rice and pasta. After training her body to deal with fewer calories than before she feels much better.