What's for lunch today?!

Options
124»

Replies

• Pootler74
    Pootler74 Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bit of a treat today, since it's sort of junk food and didn't really fit my macros: Bachelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce (160 cals for the mix as sold) made with water and skimmed milk powder (37 cals). HUGE bowl of food for under 200 calories. I added some cheese and mushrooms to it today, but it would have been enough on its own.

When I was working, I used to whip up a quick batch of cous cous in the morning to take in for lunch, as it was yummy hot or cold. Fried onions, meat and veggies, herbs and dried fruit, stock, cous cous and a little bit of olive oil or butter.
  • lhanson0851
    lhanson0851 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lizzocat wrote: »
    I have the weirdest sandwich- Flax wrap, smoked sandwich cream cheese, egg whites, grated parm, and mixed greens.

Sounds good to me.

• krisp007
    krisp007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a protini and some cottage cheese with berries!!! Very low cal
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish sandwich on whole grain bread, red grapes, and a 100 calorie pretzel sticks snack.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter sandwich and some carrots with ranch.
  • BeginningAgainMay14
    Options
    I had a giant salad of chopped romaine, grape tomatoes, and red bell pepper with homemade thousand island dressing. And an orange.
  • alonzo15
    alonzo15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita with sun dried tomato hummus and a slice of pepper jack cheese, 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese & a few Quinoa & Black Bean Tortilla chips (from Trader Joe's).
  • alonzo15
    alonzo15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I stay less hungry through the day if I slowly graze so an average lunch consists of a couple of cups of bite sized celery chunks, an apple, a serving of dry fruity cheerios (just pretend you're a toddler; they're yummy - and it makes my coworkers laugh when I eat them), a serving of pretzels, and a light yogurt. I can usually nurse that for about 4 hours and not be starving when I get out of work.
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I try to make too much for dinner so that I then have leftovers to take for lunch. However, I do keep protein cookies in my desk for when I'm lazy.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 plate servings of oven baked potato fries and salsa and non fat Greek yogurt
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Just some carrot sticks and a bit of cucumber. I buy them in snack sized portions at a viatnemese supermarket. The portion is the size of a medium starbucks coffee cup. It makes me full and doesn't add a lot of calories :)