no wonder i was/am fat...

Replies

• lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    MEXICAN FOOD and BEER!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    id eat a container chapmans premium icecream or frozen yogurt every 2-3 days , huge family sized bags of chips often, piles and piles of cheesy pasta and rice (half a block of cheeese a day)id get a wheel of brie and eat it all in a day, id go to macs and get 3 giant ice creams like sandwiches and drumsticks then add on candy and chocolate bars too eat it all in a night

frequent trips to bulk barn to buy obscene amounts of candy and chocolate covered nuts
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    lots of beer followed by an entire pizza at 11:00 p.m. thanks to delivery. HAAA

Hi, I'm your brother from another mother.
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    Oh, and I could easily go through 2 liters of diet Cherry Dr Pepper a day, and try to blame what I now understand to be an allergy/intolerance to aspartame on anything else.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Grazing. I'm still a bit guilty of grazing... drinking my calories, whether it be sodas or the occasional alcholic drink. I enter pretty much everything that goes into my mouth and try to overestimate when I can't accurately calculate. I do not deny myself anything now if it fits into my calorie goal and I am pretty darn happy!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Double Dave's pizza rolls. At least half a dozen in a sitting, absolutely coated in ranch dressing. And I confess - I actually lost weight eating those because I was eating like a bird otherwise and running all over the college campus.

I wish I'd gained my weight eating those, because it would mean I could get Double Dave's where I live now.

But no, it was mostly just eating out every meal every weekend when I used to go maybe once every couple of months, and picking at my plate because I'm a fast eater and like to nibble while everyone else finishes. Probably tacked on an extra 1500-2000 cals a week just for that.
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    segacs wrote: »
    I'd buy a roll of pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough and eat the entire thing in one sitting... raw.

^^^^^ this was totally me!!!!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    drmryder wrote: »
    segacs wrote: »
    I'd buy a roll of pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough and eat the entire thing in one sitting... raw.

^^^^^ this was totally me!!!!

And the worst part is, I love to bake, and homebaked chocolate chip cookies are my go-to recipe. But I'd still buy the pillsbury stuff just to eat.

(Sometimes if I was feeling really desperate and didn't have any convenient junk food on hand, I'd whip up a batch of my own cookie dough and eat THAT raw. I didn't like to do that though, 'cause of the raw eggs.)
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    megsta91 wrote: »
    Remember the 'double decker' pizza hut pizzas? Yeah, my loose belly does! XD

(to be fair, that's ALL I ate all day when I'd have one. But I'd wash it down with a two-liter of sprite!)

dont remember the double decker.. but boy does it sound delicious! im a pizza freak!

You have no idea! It's two thin crust pizzas stacked on top of each other!

I make home-made pizzas this way now, but mine are the calories of one *slice* of those for the whole thing!

Oh, my other 'binge' from the past: raw pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough. The chocolate chip didn't do anything for me -- left a film in my mouth that was gross. Peanut butter though? Nom.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Ate too much

Barely moved from the sofa

It's actually quite embarrassing how chronically lazy I was

I still eat large volumes and frequently but I log and even it out
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    This was many years ago, but I went through a period where I would make an entire yellow cake with chocolate frosting, then take the whole pan in my room (I had roommates) and just eat it straight from the pan over a couple of days.

I also regret that I know the perfect ratio is 3 bags of ruffled chips to two containers of dip.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Nightly bottles, I mean, glasses of wine.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    I dipped just about anything in ranch dressing. Most foods were just a vehicle for ranch dressing. I remember not making frozen pizza we had just because we didn't have ranch.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I drank a lot of my calories, either pop or fancy coffee drinks. If I were to have some of the coffee drinks that I used to have now it would wipe out almost half of my calories.
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    I used to eat McDonald's almost every single night before bed, milkshake included!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    I never was massive eater, but I was a SUGAR eater. I could go days without anything but pixie stix, gummy worms and lemonade. It's a miracle I have any teeth left.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    B: fast food burrito
    L: fast food burger and fries
    S: two for one after 2pm krispy kremes
    D: something fried and beer

yup.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Dinner would be a 12" pizza, king size m&m's, one can of pepsi, one can mtn dew...OR quarter pounder meal with orange hi-C, and a large cinnamon rolle. Snack on king size Reese cup (4 cups) and. 20ounce mtn dew. Wonder I'm still alive.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    eating an entire pint of ben and jerry's in one sitting
  • jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Nutella. Spoon. Sweet, savage mayhem.