164LBS LOSS Before & After pics and still losing :)

Replies

• Can you tell me your BMI :) . I m thinking for a 27 yrs old wht my BMI shd be. I m in higher range of normal body wt. But to look good wht my body wt shd be. I m 5 feet 5 inch. :\
  • You look great!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • Stunning!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    rrb1221 wrote: »
    Wow! are you taking any supplements to aid in skin reduction? My concern is loosing that much and having sagging skin.

Having lost 138lbs so far myself with another 20lbs to go and being in my 40's I have some sagging skin. But you know what? I'd rather have the sagging skin than the fat - I hope some of it will shrink back (and think it has) but to me its just another sign of the story of me & my life, like the scar on me knee from falling off my bike as a kid. Don't lose too quickly, exercise (cardio & strength), drink plenty of water and you'll likely reduce the amount you get but really a bit of sagging is a small price to pay for being fit & healthy IMO.

OP, you look fabulous, huge congrats on your success and best of luck in the comp :)

• Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Wow, just wow!
  • JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    holy *kitten*. you look amazing. congratulations!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Wow! You're really inspirational and have done an amazing job!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    I'm actually kind of speechless! Wow, amazing transformation. Please excuse me now while I go do some extra sit-ups and squats. :D
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Incredible! Very inspiring. It makes me feel bad for all the excuses I tend to make for myself - ha!
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Wow what an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Thank you for sharing!
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    I just stalked your instagram......if I could have half of your results I would be stoked!! Awesome job!! You are very inspiring!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Amazing, jaw-dropping transformation! kudos to you, and yes, we should NOT give up. Congratulations!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Holy Schnikes! One of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen on here! *bows to your awesomeness*
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    That's just simply amazing! Thank you so much! I was so ready to throw in the towel. Thanks for helping me to understand that this takes time. :)
  • TMski1000
    TMski1000 Posts: 48 Member
    WOW! That is amazing!
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    A M A Z I N G!!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Very impressive. Love that you started to concentrate on heavy weights and competing. Being slim is wonderful but being strong and powerful is truly empowering. Best of luck in your first show!
  • annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    WOW!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Thank you! Needed that boost of "Don't give up".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!