Stretch Mark Success Stories!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I cheat and use It Works defining gel on my skin itsfaded my marks and is tightening my skin (im a distributor for them as well bc i love their products sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!) their wraps work wionders on most and its all natural products
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    I have pregnancy stretch marks where my belly ring is and my lower abs but it is very little and faded but I can still see it, I am proud of it though, I love them. It reminds me when I was pregnant, it was the best months of my life!♥
  • jellyMom
    jellyMom Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! @meghanngene! Your stretch marks look like they have practically disappeared! An in your 1st pic I thought someone else might actually have skin like mine. How did you get the elasticity to snap back? I might have to work up the courage to post mine to see if anyone thinks there is any hope for me. Just can't do it while I'm at work...might be a little awkward:)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    2 kids, had my daughter 2.5 years ago have lost 130 lbs.

kb37m.jpg
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call my stomach a success just yet... Lord knows I'm certainly not quite happy with it but I'm working on it. I have reached my weight loss goal (150 lbs) but found that my stomach fat is still stubbornly clinging on so I have continued my weight loss in hopes of shaking it. (140 lbs as of today and its still there *sigh*) My stretch marks were admittedly never very dark and had faded a bit after I had my first child almost 5 years ago but I had another baby 9 months ago so they are more visible now, I'm pretty hopeful they will fade again but really my stretch marks aren't what drive me crazy. I'm much more concerned about the loose wrinkly skin and layer of fat over my abs. Anyway... Here ya go. I'm 25 years old and 5'5. My top pregnancy weight was 198 lbs both times, My highest weight when not pregnant was about 177 lbs and my current weight is 140 lbs.

9 months ago:
    DisplayImage12.jpg

today:
    IMG1979.jpg
    IMG1977.jpg

Holy crap you are my twin! Seriously! I am 5'6" 24 though. But my oldest is 5 yrs and my youngest will be 9 months this month. My highest weight pregnant with my son was 214 (I had preeclampsia so I blew up like a balloon at the end) and 196 with my youngest. My current weight is 153 and my tummy looks identical to yours. The stretch marks don't bother me but that pooch of wrinkly skin drives me nuts! I sure hope it goes away soon. Idk how to post pics right but here is me trying

belly1.jpg
    belly2.jpg
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm sure mine are done fading. Kids are teens now, lol.

But I have come to accept mine as part of my life's story. I have two beautiful reasons why they are there. Now to just firm that belly up! :wink:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call my stomach a success just yet... Lord knows I'm certainly not quite happy with it but I'm working on it. I have reached my weight loss goal (150 lbs) but found that my stomach fat is still stubbornly clinging on so I have continued my weight loss in hopes of shaking it. (140 lbs as of today and its still there *sigh*) My stretch marks were admittedly never very dark and had faded a bit after I had my first child almost 5 years ago but I had another baby 9 months ago so they are more visible now, I'm pretty hopeful they will fade again but really my stretch marks aren't what drive me crazy. I'm much more concerned about the loose wrinkly skin and layer of fat over my abs. Anyway... Here ya go. I'm 25 years old and 5'5. My top pregnancy weight was 198 lbs both times, My highest weight when not pregnant was about 177 lbs and my current weight is 140 lbs.

9 months ago:
    DisplayImage12.jpg

today:
    IMG1979.jpg
    IMG1977.jpg

Holy crap you are my twin! Seriously! I am 5'6" 24 though. But my oldest is 5 yrs and my youngest will be 9 months this month. My highest weight pregnant with my son was 214 (I had preeclampsia so I blew up like a balloon at the end) and 196 with my youngest. My current weight is 153 and my tummy looks identical to yours. The stretch marks don't bother me but that pooch of wrinkly skin drives me nuts! I sure hope it goes away soon. Idk how to post pics right but here is me trying

belly1.jpg
    belly2.jpg

Another twin! How cool!
  • countrylovelisa
    Options
    So proud of the women who have posted here, gives so much inspiration and hope to us who still have 'pouches' to lose! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

kb37m.jpg

Here is my before btw...

kb6q1x.jpg
  • NESIBEAU
    NESIBEAU Posts: 20
    Options
    Found my side on comparison pic from january to june. 163lbs to 140lbs,

janjunesmaller_zpsa9536dba.png

Hi just wondering how you lost it?
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    c1939207-a7e3-49c3-ba82-c72d15a62d97.jpg
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options

kb37m.jpg

Here is my before btw...

kb6q1x.jpg

You look fantastic! The only one allowed to see my belly is my dear hubby. I don't know that I'll ever be able to post any tummy pics. I'm not as brave as all of you fine women. Thank you for sharing...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my stretch marks honestly but I am curious about what they'll look like in another year kwim? I like my belly :tongue:
    I have 2 kids and I was obese for about 8 years.

tumblr_mo3o8yfQ661qkd33ko1_400.jpg
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Ive learnt alot from people on here. Mainly to eat enough. I did a few months at 1200 cals and didnt eat exercise cals and it sucked

What i do now....

I set MFP to maintain and list my self as sendentary. This way my calories remaining is my deficit for the day. I dont eat a set amount of calories each day, some days im way more active. so thats why i like to keep an eye on my deficit.
    Until recently i kept my deficit between 250-750 daily with a goal of a total deficit of 3500 for the week to lose 1lb a week (because 1lb of fat is equal to 3500cals)
    But now im only 14lbs from goal ive decided to try for 0.5lb a week instead. so a weekly deficit of 1750

I have a FITBIT so anytime i move more then sedentary it gives me extra calories to eat and anytime i log exercise i get more cals too (yay)

Typically i eat over 1500cals but below 2000 and anywhere inbetween. Fitbit has my average TDEE at 2100 so technically i could eat that much everyday and not gain weight.

What i eat...

I eat fairly 'clean'.(meaning i mostly avoid processed foods) so i mainly eat fruit. veg, meat, eggs, dairy and nuts. Obviously i would go crazy if i didnt have some sort of naughtiness so i still have the odd bit aslong as it fits in my cals. And i am currently in the process of trying to becaome gluten free. (its recommended for me beacuse i have an autoimmune thyroid condition Hashimotos)

What i drink....

I drink ALOT of water. Really important to stay well hydrated. I still have my daily coffee and i still occasionally have a glass or 2 of wine. And as i suffer from a lot of water retention ive started drinking green tea everyday.

Exercise

I watch one of my fav tv programs while on the exercise bike and dont allow myself to watch it otherwise. Its great motivation. So i typically do 2hrs total a week on the exercise bike.

Ive done Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred up to half way 3 times now. I get bored and want to do something else. But i did get great results just doing it for 5 days a week for 2-3 weeks. I definately reccommend it.

I also walk ALOT. According to my fitbit which ive had since Nov i average 4.5 miles a day.

Also planning to start c25k this week.

Anymore questions dont hesitate to ask.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Looks fantastic after such little time, I swear at first I thought number two was photoshopped

awww thank you. hehe nope that's a real pic taken last night. im still 14lbs from goal but I think most of that needs to come off my thighs and butt. I nearly cried when I saw the pics next to each other cos somedays it feels like im not making any progress.

You are such a great inspiration! Wow! I didn't even realize that was possible to that extent- you give me hope!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

kb37m.jpg

Here is my before btw...

kb6q1x.jpg

You look fantastic! The only one allowed to see my belly is my dear hubby. I don't know that I'll ever be able to post any tummy pics. I'm not as brave as all of you fine women. Thank you for sharing...

Thanks here are more to compare with, my 30 day shred results

fasy8l.jpg
  • sarah3875
    sarah3875 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

This is soooo inspiring!! I'm at 164 right now and looking very similar to your pic. Roll on looking like the second! Thank you all so much for posting. xx
  • meghannngene
    meghannngene Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! @meghanngene! Your stretch marks look like they have practically disappeared! An in your 1st pic I thought someone else might actually have skin like mine. How did you get the elasticity to snap back? I might have to work up the courage to post mine to see if anyone thinks there is any hope for me. Just can't do it while I'm at work...might be a little awkward:)

Thank you!! They are definitely more noticeable in person (they are deep and thick, so not lucky enough for them to totally go away after fading like puberty type stretchies) But the elasticity is a hard thing to tackle. It gradually started going away because I lost the weight slowly, stayed very hydrated *one of my biggest problems*, and kept up with a work out plan. (you can still see that the area isn't firm when I bend over or get in the plank position) But I also still have about 10-15 pounds to lose, so I'm hoping when I reach my new goal I will be where I want to be elasticity wise. I saw the most inspirational story a while back with a girl that I swear is my belly twin haha! She did 6 months of weight lifting and I can't even explain how fantastic her results are. That's what I'm planning on starting now that I'm back from vacation :-) And post your pictures or PM me, I have pictures through out my journey that show the various stages I have been in! Sometimes you really can't measure how far you've come from memory, I highly suggest pictures!!

Also, x4mygirlsx, your comparison picture is AMAZING!! Great job!
  • Sarahx86
    Sarahx86 Posts: 77
    Options

You look amazing! Well done!
  • stephanierick45
    stephanierick45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having our first baby and heard horrible stories of stretch marks. I started using dermelastic serum as soon as I got my first one! It disappeared in days! I use the serum twice a day and it last about a month for me. So far I love it and am stretch mark free!!! :) I'm not too fond of the smell... but the smell doesn't last long and it is all natural ingredients.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!